“Very Delicious!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Monroe
Reviewed January 7, 2013

We had a great meal at Cowtippers, can't complain about a thing. The spinach dip was the best I have ever had. Pot Roast sandwich was tasty , filling and both the meat and the bread was awesome. The sweet potato fries were frozen crinkle cut but I liked them just the same. The server was adorable and efficient and took excellent care of us. We did not drink, just iced tea but it was fresh and our glasses were always full. Can't wait to visit Atlanta again and go back to Cowtippers .

1  Thank Betsy G
There are newer reviews for Cowtippers

Reviewed January 3, 2013

Great food...great patio...and excellent people watching! Cowtippers never disappoints! Highly recommend the burgers!

Reviewed November 14, 2012

Very nice place. Large outside area, great service and one of the best hamburgers I have had. Later the same day we went back and ate inside because it was too cold to sit outside. Decor not much to speak of but again the service was good and so was the food.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

Cowtippers was an interesting little restaurant--very cool decor and TVs to suit those interested in watching a game. However, the food was just average. My order got messed up (which happens and I completely understand) but they brought out the correct order and did not offer to take any off the bill. Gotta give a little when you make a mistake, right? Our waiter was attentive and I will say I was highly surprised when the cook came out to apologize for the error. Very professional of him! So that was a definite plus. My boyfriend rated his steak as just alright--not up to par with the price that it cost.

For a weeknight, they were not super busy which was nice. It is a very openly-addressed, gay-friendly place (as evidenced by the rainbow flag hanging out front that we seemed to miss as we walked in), which was alright for me but might be an issue for some. Just an FYI. An alright stop for dinner in ATL.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

Cowtippers is a funky little joint that transports you to an old barn filled with lots of knickknacks. There is indoor and outdoor dining. We chose to sit inside on this visit as it was a bit chilly outside, but the outdoor dining really rocks!

Our waiter was very attentive and the service excellent. I wish I could say the same about the food. We all selected different burgers offered on their menu. They were a nice size, but lacking in the flavor department. We also ordered the broccoli to accompany our meal, only to be disappointed.

The place is really unique and definitely worth a try. Maybe I'll have better luck next time!

1  Thank Cynderella43