“By the Slice!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed June 26, 2018 via mobile

Love eating outside by the fountain. The white pizza is delicious and plenty to eat. It is a real treat and very inexpensive. There are several in Atlanta but this is my favorite!

Reviewed October 19, 2017 via mobile

I've been here several times.Its been a minute.Great pizza for the bucks.I got to go back real soon.The pizza is always hot and fresh.

Reviewed August 14, 2017

Fellini's is one of my favorite pizza places in Atlanta. They are a no-nonsense pizza joint that just serves delicious standard pizza. They don't try and dress their pizzas up with fancy ingredients like these new Artisan pizza places. They focus on their core ingredients, which makes their pizza shine with smooth marinara sauce and flavorful mozzarella cheese. Their crust is also flavorful and ties together all the components of the pizza. The style is probably closest to New York Style pizza. They also have a Sicilian option. I have not tried the Sicilian yet. This location also has a nice large patio with lots of outdoor seating. Great place for large parties too! Highly recommend this place if you're in search of good pizza!

Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

The best late night snack that you don't need. My pizza and salad was delicious along with the sweet tea. The pizza slice on the wall is much smaller than the actual slice. So, I had some left the next day. Yummy!

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Finishing up at the Fernbank museum, my stomach was growling and I didn't want anything except a pizza. Fellini's to the rescue!! My boyfriend read all the great reviews and it was just minutes away. The neighborhood was absolutely ADORABLE. Families and children everywhere, quiet but with a lot to do on the main road. The staff at the restaurant were great! They were very relaxed, but you could tell they all enjoy their job and love what they do there. The pizza came out quick and steaming hot. Right out of the oven. You can tell the ingredients and dough were fresh. Sooooo cheesy, the slices almost stuck together. We ordered a medium, which was enough for 2. There were 6 slices about the size of my face!! With how good it was...maybe we should have ordered a large! lol. WILL be back when in the area or maybe they should expand and come to WI ;)

Been to Fellini's Pizza? Share your experiences!