“Delicious Pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Reviewed July 19, 2017 via mobile

The best late night snack that you don't need. My pizza and salad was delicious along with the sweet tea. The pizza slice on the wall is much smaller than the actual slice. So, I had some left the next day. Yummy!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed February 1, 2017

Finishing up at the Fernbank museum, my stomach was growling and I didn't want anything except a pizza. Fellini's to the rescue!! My boyfriend read all the great reviews and it was just minutes away. The neighborhood was absolutely ADORABLE. Families and children everywhere, quiet but with a lot to do on the main road. The staff at the restaurant were great! They were very relaxed, but you could tell they all enjoy their job and love what they do there. The pizza came out quick and steaming hot. Right out of the oven. You can tell the ingredients and dough were fresh. Sooooo cheesy, the slices almost stuck together. We ordered a medium, which was enough for 2. There were 6 slices about the size of my face!! With how good it was...maybe we should have ordered a large! lol. WILL be back when in the area or maybe they should expand and come to WI ;)

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Great pizza. Great time. Lovely place with good music. Fast and tasteful. It's near the museum, so if you are hungry after the visit, think to stop by and have a pizza.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed August 23, 2016

We've been to almost all of the Fellini's locations in Atlanta but the one in Candler Park is our favorite. We love to sit outside next to the fountain & watch all the dogs walk by. As for the pizza I always get the same - a slice of the ham & pineapple special - it can't be beat. My husband's favorite is the spinach & mushroom slice special along w/ a slice of plain cheese. The individual slices are so large one always fills me up (ok, ok - I may steal a few bites of hubby's cheese slice). And for some reason I feel like they taste better than a slice taken from a full pie. (not sure why - but it really is different) The only thing holding me back from a full 5 stars is that they don't offer any kind of bread sticks. Otherwise it's awesome & has earned it's place on the " you can't go wrong w/ them" list. Oh & for those who've never been it's set up so that you walk up, order & pay, then you sit down w/ your table marker & they bring out your order to you. It's good/helpful for when you go out w/ a group of people & you want to keep the bills separate.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed July 17, 2016 via mobile

Has a fast food feel to it, and is 'fast' food. Not that that's a bad thing...if you want a quick lunch and very good pizza, Fellini's is the place.

Date of visit: July 2016

Been to Fellini's Pizza? Share your experiences!