“Decent pizza with abrupt waitress and cramped quarters”
Review of Savage Pizza

Savage Pizza
Ranked #327 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Little Five Points
Charleston, South Carolina
“Decent pizza with abrupt waitress and cramped quarters”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The pizza was o.k. but the waitress was rude. After we received our menus, she came back to the table and said "You ready?" very abruptly. When we hesitated, she gruffly said "I'll come back". She was busy but she handled it poorly. The salad was incredibly boring and the pizzas were o.k. I had a Thai pizza but there was very little Thai about it other than the over spiced sauce. The restaurant felt cramped but this is pretty normal with many pizza places. There are far too many choices in Little Five Points so we will not be going back.

Visited December 2012

Atlanta
“I have never eaten inside, but like to order delivery - Avondale Estates Location”
Reviewed October 18, 2012

They have great pizzas! Always fresh and so many options.
I also like their salads and I love their cheese steak sub.
Ordering for delivery is quick and easy and they are prompt about delivery.

• Visited October 2012
Phoenix, Arizona
“Funky and fun...”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

Overnight in Atlanta for work. Went for a run in Freedom Park. Decide to cruise around Little 5 Points (I think that is what the area is called) for some dinner. Yelp pointed toward Savage Pizza. The place is in a strip center, but still manages to have plenty of character.

The menu includes salads, sandwiches and pizza. I opted for a Greek salad and a Mai Pai. The service was good, but not exactly friendly. The salad and the pizza were top notch. They also had a few local beers to chose from. Always a plus.

I would definitely recommend the place. The menu is eclectic.

• Visited September 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious!”
Reviewed August 7, 2012

This was the first restaurant in Atlanta that my friends took us to when we were visiting Atlanta and it was fantastic! Great service, food and fun decor. It is a nice local pizza show but very high quality. I would definitely recommend stopping in if you are in Little Five Points!

• Visited November 2011
Atlanta, Georgia
“Great Pizza, even better service”
Reviewed August 3, 2012

If you want great pizza with great service, I recommend Savage. We have been a customer now for nearly 40 years. Their location is convenient to everyone on the east side of Atlanta being located just north of the intersection of Little 5 Points. Their Mega Veggie and their White Pizza are our favorites. They have an outside eating area in addition to the inside area. We are always greeted with a warm smile and a big hello. And finally, their prices are very reasonable.

• Visited July 2012