“One of the Best on Ponce”
Review of La Fonda Latina

La Fonda Latina
Ranked #459 of 4,148 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Cuban, Latin, Mexican
Dining options: Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Virginia Highland
Reviewed December 28, 2017 via mobile

I'm a huge fan of La Fonda. If you are a fan of seafood paella, then this is your spot. We ordered the paella for two and it was a huge portion. My only issue was there were about six shrimp and scallops in the entire dish. The horchata was divine. It's a clean spot with fast service. Very easy on the wallet too.

Reviewed November 11, 2017 via mobile

I was visiting friends and we decided to go here for lunch. It was small and we couldn’t sit outside (too cold) but they were quick to find us a table, get us seated. The service was prompt and our food came out quickly. I ordered the chicken quesadilla. It was delicious!!! Their guacamole is also very good! Definitely recommend this place without hesitation!

Reviewed November 9, 2017 via mobile

I ordered a sandwich and all meals come with black beans and yellow rice. My colleague is on a crazy strict diet and ordered grilled chicken and vegetables and loved it. It was a great break from salads. It’s a small, cozy place that is clean, fast, inexpensive, and good. I’ve been coming here when I visit Atlanta for the past 10 years.

Reviewed October 8, 2017

This a great spot to grab lunch. The Paella is outstanding and I can't wait to get back for more. The staff is very friendly and the food service is very quick.

Reviewed August 30, 2017 via mobile

This was Pollo a la Parilla Chicken and rice with black beans! This was amazing! great Cuban food and coffee north of Miami

Looks like a Dinner. The service is fast. The restaurant is clean and the people are very nice. Parking is good and easy access.

A great Cuban restaurant in Atlanta?
Yes! This was great food.