“Classic Italian with Inman Park feel”
Review of Sotto Sotto

Neighborhood: Inman Park
Cross street: Elizabeth
Transit: MARTA East Line
Reviewed July 23, 2014

We visited Sotto Sotto for an anniversary dinner on a Friday night. We had the cheese, meat and olive starter (yum!) before both of us chose 2 different pasta dishes. Both dishes were excellent and it was difficult to keep me from knocking my wife out and eating hers too. It was slap your momma good. For dessert we had a chocolate soup with almond whip on top. I thought about bleeding myself out and replacing it with this stuff. Only reason I didn't was the fact that it would have been a big mess. Eat here, quick. I may return and eat everything they have before you read this.

2  Thank Glen_Ramsey
Riccardo_Ullio, Owner at Sotto Sotto, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2014

I'm glad you and your wife worked out your love for the food amicably. We discourage fistfights in the dining room as they tend to distract people from the serious business of dining. Thanks for dining with us, see you soon

Reviewed July 9, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed our dinner here overall. My husband didn't really like his chicken, he said it was way too salty (which I can agree with). I had lasagna and I loved it. The only thing I'd give a thumbs down to is the service. Our server wasn't very talkative so we didn't really feel comfortable especially since we didn't really understand the menu much. After we would order or ask for anything he would just walk away leaving us to wonder if he even heard us...

Apart from that it is a great atmosphere and a nice dinner spot for a date :)

2  Thank panasyuk09

I'm glad you enjoyed the lasagna and atmosphere of the restaurant. I'm sorry that the server did not pick up on your unfamiliarity with the menu and left you hanging. I have talked to the staff about this issue and hopefully it will not happen again

Reviewed July 2, 2014

This is in a quaint area of Atlanta. Definitely try the spinach gnocci. Melts in your mouth! The salads are great, too. It's priced right and worth every penny.

Thank you, the ravioli nudi is one of my favorites, and my daughter's absolute favorite dish. See you next time

Reviewed June 16, 2014 via mobile

We had reservations for 8PM. Got there on time. Then we waited and waited and waited - 30 minutes later as we are all starving we were finally seated.
We ordered salads and appetizers for our party of six to start as we were pretty darn hungry. They came fairly quickly, thank god.... otherwise we would have had to have pizza delivered! The salads and appetizers were good. Price fair.
Service was so so. We had not finished our appetizers and the server was trying to bring out our main course...a bit abrupt and it was not as if we were lollygaging as we were so starved.
Very good veggie options, risotto. And non veggies too: good mussels for appetizer, great tuna, and sea food pasta. We skipped dessert as we felt so rushed.
I'd give 3.5 stars if it was possible...

2  Thank Aestimatio
Riccardo_Ullio, Owner at Sotto Sotto, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Please accept my apologies on behalf of my staff for the poor service. When someone has to wait on a table we try our best to feed them quickly because they are usually hungry. However, we should not make them feel rushed. In your case we unfortunately did not succeed in making up for our delay in seating you. I have addressed this with the staff, and we'll work to make sure it does not happen again. Thanks again for dining with us and for the constructive feedback

Reviewed June 7, 2014

We love going to this place for our romantic getaways (from twins). The service is always great and the is outstanding. The seating is a little tight, otherwise I would've given it 5 circles.

1  Thank Anthony B

Thank you for your continued patronage. During weeknights we can usually accomodate you at a bigger table where there is more room if you specify your request when you make a reservation. Hope to see you again soon.