“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sotto Sotto

Sotto Sotto
Reserve with OpenTable
Sotto Sotto is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #53 of 3,924 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Cross street: Elizabeth
Transit: MARTA East Line
“Birthday dinner”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2014

Sotto Sotto is always outstanding. The food and service are exceptional. I have one minor quibble -- the 2-top tables are really close together. That's life in the city, though, and, really, a small problem, assuming you're not sitting next to obnoxious crazy people. Our waitress, who's waited on us a couple of times, was fantastic and has consistently recommended great wine (and great wine and varying price points). The "priest strangler" pasta and duck ragu are ridiculous, and everything tastes so fresh.

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Riccardo_Ullio, Owner at Sotto Sotto, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Thank you fopr dining with us and for your comments. The duck pasta is a great dish, I eat it often myself. During slower days we would be happy to seat you at a larger four top table to give you more room, let us know when you book next time. See you soon

“Always amazing!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 17, 2014

Sotto Sotto is always amazing. We eat here often and the food and service never disappoint! Two thumbs up!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant

Riccardo_Ullio, Owner at Sotto Sotto, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
You are very kind, thank you for your continued patronage
Atlanta, GA
“Fantastic Italian food.... The Risottos are a MUST”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 13, 2014

I have been coming to Sotto for about 4 years now.... I have tried almost everything on the menu, and every time I am treated to an amazing and memorable meal. The service and atmosphere is very casual, yet elegant and current. The house cocktails are also a must, unless you're into wine... I'm personally not a big wine fan, but apparently they have the biggest selection of authentic Italian wines in the ATL. Oh and for an appetizer, the Antipasti (sp?) is a selection of imported Italian cheeses, olives, and meats. This has gotta be the best Italian food around.

Riccardo_Ullio, Owner at Sotto Sotto, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
I would suggest a cocktail to start with, then wine. See you soon, and thank you for your continued patronage
Atlanta, Georgia
“Awesome ! True Italian food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

Ok, let me start by saying I really loath most " Italian"restaurants in America- pizza , spaghetti etc. does not mean Italian - it's in the preparation of the ( homemade) pastas, the meats... The wines...
This place is Authentic.. My husband and I are foodies , we go to Italy a lot.. The food in this is little restaurant one of the best Italian restaurants that we've been to in Atlanta . Thank you Soto Soto
For a truly wonderful meal!!!!

Riccardo_Ullio, Owner at Sotto Sotto, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
Authenticity has always been and continues to be a priority in my kitchen. Thank you for noticing. A presto
“Wonderful!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 10, 2014

My husband and I have been hearing how wonderful sotto sotto is but had not been able to get there. We finally went this weekend and it definitley lived up to it's reputation. The service was wonderful, the food wonderful. We didn't even have a reservation and they were able to accommodate us! We can't wait to return!

Riccardo_Ullio, Owner at Sotto Sotto, responded to this review, April 22, 2014
We look forward to seeing you again soon