“Great Italian Food!”
Review of Baraonda

Baraonda
Reserve with OpenTable
Baraonda is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #94 of 3,957 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Neighborhood: Midtown
Cross street: Peachtree Street & 3rd Street
Transit: North Avenue exit from the Marta station is one block south.
Syracuse, NY
“Great Italian Food!”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

Mmmmm.........every time I come to ATL my colleagues and I grab dinner here. Nice location - there's a bit of a wait if there's an event at the Fox the same night you're going to dinner but it's worth the wait. Good sized portions and very tasty food. I'm not a calamari fan but my colleagues say this is THE place to get it in ATL. I am, however, a tiramisu fan and I think I inhaled my dessert last night it was just soooooo good. Well-priced, great staff, quiet and comfortable - you will not be disappointed.

2 Thank LauraLovesZippy

Stockbridge, Georgia
“Casually sophisticated Corner”
Reviewed October 15, 2012

If you're in town for a show at the Fox, it doesn't really get any better than to start with dinner at Baraonda. The decor is kind of an artsy sophisticated look, and the staff are friendly and helpful. I had the lamb pappardelle (amazing) and my husband had seafood pasta. The portions were generous and the presentation was very nice. For dessert? Go ahead and share the tiramasu; it was made somewhere in mascarpone heaven - they also had a enormous wine list and a very nice selection of after-dinner drinks...Try for a seat on the patio so you can enjoy the people watching...

UK
“Good food”
Reviewed October 13, 2012

Excellent food, our friends had veal, I had lamb and my husband pizza. All meals were wonderful. The serving size was generous, we were too full for dessert. Our only issue was that there was a large party in the restaurant who were very loud and rowdy and the management did not try and calm them down so it did spoil our enjoyment. I would return though as the food was great.

Boston Ma
“great place, nice staff, wonderful food and wine”
Reviewed October 4, 2012

excellent food, great selection of wines -- bar area a little noisy but there is a separate diningroom that's quieter. highly recommend

Visited October 2012
Bowie, Maryland
“Great spot in Midtown”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

This place has a great location - just a few blocks from several midtown boutique hotels and the FOX theater... Dined here alone late one Monday night and had Rich as my waiter.

The low lightening lends gives this place a very sophisticated feel, while the service, dining room set up and TVs at the bar betray a more casual feel.

It seems to be a place for solos like me or groups, as there is a dining room separate from the main dining area - great for larger parties who want their space.

This definitely is a spot I'll be back to if ever again in the Midtown area and want a bite.

• Visited June 2012