“Very good Souther style food, local flavors”
Review of Wisteria

Wisteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Wisteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #66 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Cross street: Colquitt
Description: Wisteria features cuisine that is contemporary American with a Southern twist and is named a top romantic restaurant in Georgia.
Reviewed July 19, 2014

We decided to go on the spur of the moment and used the reservations capability on the Trip Advisor page. It worked out well.

Food was very good
- Buffalo Mozzarella (from Caly Road Creamery in Sandy Springs) with heirloom tomatoes
- Cod with Georgia vegetables
- Chicken with Greens, Mushrooms, and Corn cake
- Side of cream corn succotash

All were wonderful. The waiter was extremely friendly and helpful and the setting is nice and unique. We will go back.

We went early (6:30). By the time we left it was packed.

Reviewed July 8, 2014

We haven't eaten here in several years and the dinner we had Saturday night was excellent. From the summer appetizer special thru desert - it was a wonderful meal. And the service was very helpful - especially when he found out we were long time customers. Nice evening!

Reviewed July 6, 2014

Haven't been to Wisteria since they first opened but my daughter wanted to try it. There were 6 in our party and everyone loved everything they ordered. Black-eyed pea hummus was delicious as was the cornmeal fried calamari and the crab cakes. We tried the classic Ceasar and the Georgia Peach salad and both were excellent.
All the entrees ordered were enjoyed by all. Get the desserts where you can try 4 of your choice. We tried the banana cream pudding, the bread pudding and 2 others. All were delicious and just enough to take care of your sweet tooth.
The waiter was excellent. We will be back! One thing I did not like was that you have to give them a credit card to hold your reservation and you have to cancel 3 days in advance. That's crazy!!!! You should be able to cancel 4 hours prior to your reservation.

1  Thank spaintravelerAtlanta
Reviewed July 1, 2014

My wife and I have heard about this Atlanta favorite for a while and finally gave it a try and it was an awesome experience!! I highly recommend this place!

Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have extremely severe Celiac disease (no cross contamination etc.) and I also don't eat meat. I came here alone on business, sat at the bar, and the bartender was wonderful. He was kind and helped me find delicious safe options for gluten free. The food was some of the best I've had and I'm from D.C. They also brought me complimentary gluten free sorbet. Thus, I even ordered my dinner for the next night as take out.