“New South Cuisine - Terrific Setting!”
Review of Wisteria

Wisteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Wisteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #54 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Cross street: Colquitt
Description: Wisteria features cuisine that is contemporary American with a Southern twist and is named a top romantic restaurant in Georgia.
Reviewed August 24, 2013

Wisteria is a place that keeps getting better and better!

The new south dishes are among the best in the city: chicken, catfish, trout, and more. Plus, the deserts include "small bite" options of one, two, or three different selections - a great option for tastings.

The location in an older building in one of the historic neighborhoods of Atlanta makes for a terrific setting.

Reserve ahead, as Wisteria is deservedly popular !

Reviewed August 22, 2013

On a recent weekend getaway to Atlanta we dined at Wisteria on a Friday night. Arrived 6:45 and 7:00pm the restaurant was full. I had a spectacular balsamic macerated Georgia peach, toasted peanuts, Vidalia onion and watercress salad with buttermilk blue cheese crumbles, flash fried oysters, and the Georgia shrimp and grits. Husband had arugula salad with grilled apple, honey roasted pecan dressing topped with fried onions, the oyster appetizer and grilled beef tenderloin with shallot horseradish au jus and braised greens mac and cheese. Awesome meal! We can't wait to go back!!

1  Thank GwensGramma
Reviewed August 21, 2013

This is a small and quaint place that I recommend. the service was great, the food interesting and delicious. And the prices are reasonable, especially for a meal like this.

Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

I truly love this place. Anytime I have something to celebrate, I go to wisteria! Mitchell is the best waiter and is always like adding another best friend to the table. The food is amazing and keeps us coming back over and over and over. Only complaint I have is the food comes out too fast!!!!!! Slow it down and let me enjoy it! Otherwise, L-O-V-E. I'd marry wisteria if I could.

Ps: bring back Butch's pasta!!!!

1  Thank Bananamoonpie
Reviewed August 8, 2013

This place is in my neighborhood. I've been here a few times for different occasions. Get the fried chicken! It is magnificent. The inside is really cute and cozy, a great place for a date. I would avoid going there with groups on the weekend because it does get noisy. One thing I would never have thought of, but was a problem for my parents when we took them there was that it is dark - so older people might struggle to read the menu.