“Excellent”
Review of Wisteria

Wisteria
Reserve with OpenTable
Wisteria is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #65 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Inman Park
Cross street: Colquitt
Description: Wisteria features cuisine that is contemporary American with a Southern twist and is named a top romantic restaurant in Georgia.
Reviewed October 13, 2012

All three courses were delicious, service was excellent, and the menu was reasonable. Loved every bite!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

The food was great, the service impeccable and the price very reasonable. I had the Black-eyed Humus and Iron Skillet Chicken it was great. Tipping only valet parking. It does not get much better.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I don't want to write too much or everyone will want to go here and the place is smaller and quaint. Great menu, great feel/energy, and great servcie. From the appetizers to soups/salads to the entrees; we marveled at the all the fine flavors each dish offered. So much selection crammed into this menu. Dessert had a nice offering but wasn't out of this world like everything else we had. And, given the prices and what you receive, this is a tremendous value. What a place for couples or a big business dinner like we had.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I usually think that the noveaux South label has been overdone. But that's really the best label for this excellent restaurant in the Highlands area. It isn't in the hippest part of town, but the food is just great. I've just returned from dinner, the second time I've been here, and both times every single person raved about their food. I had the shrimp and grits the first time I was there and the Georgian Mountain Trout this time. Both times they paired the standards with in-season vegetables and a nice sauce. And the pear and golden beet salad was really fresh. Add to that a good bottle of wine (Novy Family Syrah 2008) and a killer dessert (chocolate cake with Mexican ice cream) and I'm not sure what else they could do to improve things.

By the way, yes, it's a little loud and yes, it's a bit expensive (especially the wine), but the service is very good. Give this place a shot is my advice and do so quickly.

Reviewed September 21, 2012

We visited this restaurant earlier this year upon the advice of our son. Glad he recommended it. Frankly, I don't recall what we had, but I remember we loved everything! It's a bit pricey and quite loud, but worth a look to see if it's your thing