“Best Birthday Party Ever!!!”

Scavenger Hunt Atlanta
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Atlanta, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Best Birthday Party Ever!!!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

We recently used this company to plan our daughter's 9th birthday party. Since my daughter considers herself a "fashionista," we planned a mall scavenger hunt. Celeste did a wonderful job planning it out and really customized it to fit my daughter's tastes. My daughter loved, loved, loved the personalized app that she provided. She couldn't get over the fact that she had her own personal app on my phone. It was great for tracking the pictures and scoring too. She even made sure that I had a clean, crisp copy of the scavenger hunt items booklet, which she personalized with my daughter's picture, date, and the title of her hunt. It has been a couple of weeks since her party, and her friends are still talking about how much fun they had and that my daughter had the best party ever. I can honestly say that this was hands down the most fun party that she has ever had! All of the kids (and the adults) had a great time!

Visited October 2013
3 Thank Cheryl W

Duluth, Georgia
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A Great 11th Birthday”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

Scavenger Hunt Atlanta did a wonderful job on our daughter's 11th birthday party. Our scavenger hunt was done in a public park. They created an adventure that was well thought out and planned well in advance of the party. The hunt items were things from nature in the park that used creativity and the natural resources of the setting. There were crafts and items to hunt and pictures along the way so I didn't have to worry about not having pictures from each group. The checklist she used was thorough and well planned out so the kids had to think, but not above their level. They were able to easily navigate their way through the tasks, but had to use so creativity and put a bit of thought into some of the tasks making them even more fun. The kids had a great time at the party and loved all of the great adventures they got to go on. I highly recommend Celeste and her company for any event and definitely plan to use her again.

Visited June 2013