“CREAM - “Dolla Dolla Bilz Yallllllll””
Review of Pinkberry

Pinkberry
Ranked #62 of 98 Dessert in Atlanta
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

$8 for a small cup of yogurt and they manage to somehow pour it out in a perfectly made funnel that’s hollow in the middle. You know so it looks nice and pretty on the outside but hollow on the inside. Mad props for being a business owner. Ferrari or Lambo lease next month?

Date of visit: March 2019
1  Thank 615,145

Reviewed July 17, 2018 via mobile

Great place for a refreshing, healthy yogurt. The flavors are subtle and complemented by the fresh fruit options. The mochi and fruit poppers are a good addition. The staff is friendly, the eat in area is clean, and their reward program is simple.
An oasis tucked into a busy area.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

Our family stopped in for yogurt. We were greeted by Joshua, the manager. He was helpful and fun. He made our quick stop SPECIAL!

We will be back!

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed July 3, 2017 via mobile

Pinkberry offers delightfully light and fresh frozen yogurt options in a clean modern store design. My favorite flavor is lemon which I normally wouldn't order as a flavor but the taste just pops in your mouth! No topping needed although there are many to choose from. It's a little pricey but a nice treat that isn't so bad for you. The customer service is inconsistent and I almost docked my rating to reflect that but I've also had good service on other visits.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed August 21, 2016 via mobile

I haven't had frozen yogurt out in years but I'm hooked again! I went for an afternoon snack that was a better health choice and was very pleased with Pinkberry. There are limited flavor options but they are all good and you can taste a sample. I actually discovered the peach flavor which hands down was some of the best tasting frozen yogurt I've ever had! The taste just popped and melted in my mouth with juiciness and you just try it to understand. I normally stick to vanilla and chocolate but was glad I branched out. There are a lot of toppings but I kept it simple with the just the yogurt. Store very clean and staff friendly and patient in helping with decisions.

Date of visit: August 2016