“Kirkyard Pub is great!”

Kirkwood Bar and Grill
Ranked #1,486 of 4,051 Restaurants in Atlanta
Reviewed May 29, 2014

This place recently changed owners and I think names as well....now the Kirkyard Pub! We were visiting the new coffee shop next door, Taproom, but needed lunch. Owner of Taproom, Jonathan, recommended Kirkyard Pub. We LOVED it! It was after the lunch rush, so not crowded. Our server was also the owner and was super friendly. The food came quickly and was delicious. I had the Del Carmen Chicken which had bacon, mushrooms and swiss cheese - yum! The fries were also wonderful. One of my daughters had the turkey burger and onion rings, which I sample the rings and they were light and crisp - not greasy. My other daughter thoroughly enjoyed her chipotle black bean burger and fries. That burger came with guacamole on it.

Hands down this was some of the best food and it wasn't overpriced.

The pub had good music playing and you could enjoy sports on the TV's. It had a nice atmosphere and an open environment! We will definitely eat here again when in Kirkwood!

Reviewed May 24, 2014 via mobile

Stopped in for quick lunch. Had awesome server, Paul who recommend the Brando burger and hot wings. Both were awesome. Mahi Mahi was good also. Will definitely again!