“Lovely new hotel”

HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria
Ranked #23 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed June 4, 2014

Immaculate room, very quiet and comfy. It may sound odd, but truly the most beautiful bathroom I ever! Very sleek and modern room. The only drawback was the area dd not have a lot to offer without going downtown. While that might be a plus for the younger folks, we are seniors, so chose not to fight with the traffic. The location, however, was lovely and very convenient to the highway, allowing us to circumvent the big city and continue with our journey. We would definitely not hesitate to stay here again, or to highly recommend to our friends who are looking for a nice, restful place to stay and enjoy themselves.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Pattie G
Mark L, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 13, 2014

Dear Pattie G
Thanks for you wonderful review. We are delighted you had a rejuvenating time in our hotel . On behalf of our entire team we look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I have stayed at probably more than a dozen hotels in Atlanta and the surrounding area. This one is my favorite, beating out 5 star hotels downtown and in Buckhead. The suites were very large, modern, clean and comfortable. Beds were great. Room service was quick and the food was delicious.
Hotel is conveniently located near highways, shopping and good restaurants. The hotel provides complimentary van transportation.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Rosie B

Dear Rosie B,
You put a smile in our face!!!. It’s wonderful to know that you had a outstanding time during your visit to our Hyatt house; what makes this review even better is that you have also had the opportunity to stay in other hotels in the area and consider the Hyatt house your new home away from home. And yes! We are very well known for 5 star service

Reviewed June 4, 2014 via mobile

Other than my disappointment on arrival that I was told falsely on the phone, that there was a hot tub as my beloved and I needed from the night before. The hotel was clean and the staff was more than helpful and genuine in helping our stay be more than it was. We had a wonderful stay in retrospect even though we mostly just vegged out in the room from exhaustion in travel. Plan to be back next month so you guys have our satisfaction

Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Mark L, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Evox B
You have made my day! Thanks for such kind words...Our team was so excited

I’m happy you had the opportunity to interact with several of our teams in the Hotel and that all of them went above and beyond for you. Hopefully next time you will be able to come and relax a little longer! Thank you for making the Hyatt house your home away from home.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt House Cumberland for about 5 months on an extended work project. Previously I had been in the area at the Sheraton and I have to say that my experience at the Hyatt was hands down the best in the area. The Sheraton was good too, but when it comes to the environment, amenities and customer service at the HH - I hit the jackpot. I only wish I had moved in sooner! Considering the HH was less expensive and offered more/better/updated features, I knew it was the right choice. The staff were all great including the crew that Fedex'd my belongings to me when I couldn't return one last time to retrieve them myself (broken bones). Any question or issue I had was promptly addressed by management and the front desk, but I didn't have any huge issues!

The HH is close to the 2 major highways in Atlanta and only about a 10-12 minute drive to downtown if you that is where you prefer to hang out. Additionally, the hotel is 10 minutes or so in the opposite direction towards Marietta (a cute town). Super close by car to major grocery stores, shopping malls and any service you need including laundry, salons, or gyms. My favorite part was the proximity to closeness to the River trails.

As someone who stays in hotels frequently, I was delighted by my time at the HH Cumberland and will return in a few weeks for a wedding!

Room Tip: I had a corner room facing the parking lot which was fine. The trees that lined the drive way were...
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
2  Thank Martin1019

Dear Martin 1019
Thank you for such a phenomenal review of the Hyatt house Atlanta Cobb. It’s wonderful to know your family and friends had a phenomenal time during your visit to Georgia; what makes this review even better is that you have also had the opportunity to stay in other hotels in the area and consider the Hyatt house your new home away from home.

Reviewed June 3, 2014

A clean hotel is everything...and it truly was. Rooms were nice a spacious, breakfast in the morning was good. Dishwasher was a little messy in the room....the pool needs updating...small...didnt see or hear a filter/pump. Pool should be cleaned everyday. I will suggest that there sound be a No Eating sign in the pool area. Game room and fitness center was nice. Employees were very helpful. Will stay there again :)

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family

Dear Jennifer C
Thank you for such wonderful review. We are delighted to know you were impressed with our Hyatt house .Our team truly enjoys ensuring each of our guests has a memorable visit and your kind compliments are the reason why we take pride in going above and beyond for all of our guests. We do have signs in our pool area. Thank you for making the Hyatt house your home away from home

Sincerely

Reviewed June 2, 2014

Well I will start with what I would have changed, the water was not hot enough. Now with that said, everything else was great. From the customer service, comfort, cleanliness, to location. This place was great for me and my group. My family and I stayed in #312 and it was just what we needed. The breakfast was ok simply because I truly it is my least like meal. However those omlets where pretty good. Please be informed that there were no tubs and showers only.

Room Tip: Not the ordinary hotel. Nice modern style. There is free shuttle service for a five mile radius.
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank MrsSRJ1
Mark L, Manager at HYATT house Atlanta/Cobb Galleria, responded to this reviewResponded June 3, 2014

Dear MRS SRJ1

Thank you for your compliments, we are so happy to learn that you have found your new home away from home at The Hyatt house in Atlanta Cobb.

Looking forward to seeing you back soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Went to atl to do some shopping-I normally stay at a Hyatt Regency or Hyatt Place, but decided to stay here to use my accumulated points. I must say my husband and I was very impressed the room was small but it was nice clean and equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, and a nice big screen TV..the staff was nice and attentive. I would definitely recommend this hotel, because I will definitely be back for another visit..even if I have to pay for the room! :-)

Room Tip: Close to I75 and Cumberland mall..close to the hwy but no hwy noise
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Luvie,

Thank you for your kind and complimentary words about your experience at the Hyatt house. We enjoy learning from all of our guest's experiences, and we are happy that you enjoyed the hotel .Hopefully next time you can enjoy our fabulous 1, 2, or 3 bedroom suites.
Thank you for making our hotel your home away from home.