“Good Pizza Variety, Friendly Service”

Blue Moon Pizza Buckhead
Ranked #374 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza, Bar
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed May 21, 2014

With the Coke Freestyle option and the dough that is baked for kids, it is a pizza favorite of ours. Don't sleep on the salads, as I typically go with the Buffalo Chicken salad, but there is surely a variety of pizza that meets all tastes. The kids get an ample, fresh pizza of their own with an optional scoop of ice cream as a treat. Service is really friendly. Frequent beer and drink specials. Lots of TV screens if there is a game on.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Blue Moon's service is outstanding--friendly, efficient and prompt as freshly made pizza is served up in this casual up-scale Buckhead location. While parking is at a premium, valet parking is available at the door. The personal pizza, at about $10, serves up 6 slices and for those without a huge appetite will feed two. The taste is unique and I found it to be a bit saltier than usual for pizza but not unpleasantly so.

Reviewed March 30, 2014

This was good pizza with a plus that they delivery to the hospital within extra charge. Hard to say how good it was after a few days of cafeteria food, any pizza would be good. Not the best ever but we would eat it again.

Reviewed March 28, 2014

The service was great and the food was wonderful. They have a great gluten-free crust, that my daughter with multiple food allergies thoroughly enjoyed. My husband and I had the Jamaican Jerk pizza and it was great!

Reviewed December 15, 2013

We recently visited this location (E. Paces Ferry) of the Blue Moon Pizza chain and it exceeded our expectations. I follow a 100% gluten free diet, which is the primary reason we wanted to try this restaurant; we were absolutely delighted to see that I could order a complete meal from appetizer to dessert. As an appetizer, my husband and I shared the most unique, and delicious, brushetta we've ever had. (My mouth is still watering!) I created my own pizza and my husband enjoyed a flatwich, both of which were wonderful. I prefer a thin crisp crust which is how Blue Moon prepares theirs and the carmelized onions and cayenne-candied bacon - it was perfection!