“Great food, friendly guy”
Review of Aviva by Kameel

Aviva by Kameel
Ranked #1 of 4,013 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed March 31, 2014 via mobile

The food is excellent and the service is quick even with a line out the door. Absolutely the best place in this area for lunch.

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We were happy with the food, however my husband ordered a falafel sandwich but ended up with something else because they were out of falafel -really?

Reviewed January 12, 2014

Who would have thought? The reviews led me to this little unassuming stop in a downtown food court, but I was not expecting Aviva to be THIS good. There is no mistaking the heart that this guy puts into his food - such a rare find in any restaurant, let alone in this venue. Try the chicken, try the falafel, try anything - it's all that good.

2  Thank ciana7
Reviewed December 26, 2013

I was staying at the Hyatt Regency in downtown, and searching for a fresh food option for a quick lunch between conference sessions. As I walked around the food court I heard a commotion and saw a long line stretching from one alcove. I joined the line and chatted up the folks in front of me and behind me. As we waited, and talked, food samples were passed down the line. The people around me (locals) spoke highly of Kameel and his food, so I couldn't wait to get to the front of the line. I was not disappointed! Kameel was greeting (loudly and happily) every patron and serving the food. He was happy to make recommendations or issue special instructions to the staff. It was a delightful experience! I had the rosemary chicken, de-lish! And came back for a salad for dinner.

3  Thank Amanda R
Reviewed November 13, 2013 via mobile

Very kind team on top of them madam aviva and rudina so human and open mind .mr.kameel realy like a brother he consider us as his family.i highky recommend this place
Indeed I just feel as iam in my house
They are considered as afamily eating with them not just a customer

1  Thank aliallawi

Been to Aviva by Kameel? Share your experiences!