Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown
$229
$101
$118
  • Restaurant
All reviewsgeorgia techvalet parkingpublix grocery storegreat hotelbreakfast and dinnerhilton gardenfull size fridgesmall kitchenpiedmont parkcomplimentary breakfasttwo blocksone bedroom suitehome away from homeevening receptionvalet staffthe staff was friendly and helpfulper day
Reviewed April 29, 2014

I stayed at this Homewood Suites during a weekend trip to watch the Braves play. I loved it! The location was great, close to a number of activities in downtown Atlanta. The staff was friendly and helpful. My room was large and so tastefully decorated. I walked into it and thought, "Wow... this is awesome!" My room even had a ceiling fan over the very comfortable bed! I didn't try the wi-fi, so I can't comment on that. Breakfast was good, though some fresh fruit would have been a nice addition (maybe it was there and I just missed it?). Like the rooms, the common areas have a cool vibe to them. There are tables that appear to be made of reclaimed wood throughout the property... a nice touch. My stay here was simply exceptional. I will be back!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Jackie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

Thank you for your review! We are so happy to hear you enjoyed our property, it's decor and our staff. We will also pass along your comments regarding breakfast to see what we can do to ensure there are some fresh fruit options available for our guests. We are honored to be your new go to hotel in Atlanta and look forward to hosting you again soon. Thank you.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

The location is perfect and the rooms are huge. The breakfast was a nice touch and the staff were guest. The parking is $22 per day valet which is fine except the parking area has huge locks and when I got home I noticed that the paint in the are right where the valet service would have to turn had paint scraped off. I figured the hotel would deny it so I just left it alone but because I am so meticulous about y driving as not to scratch up the car I thought it was ironic that the paid service would scratch it up. Other than that it was a good stay but that paint repair is gonna cost me what I paid for the trip

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Jackie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded May 8, 2014

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your room and our location in Midtown Atlanta, however, we are very sorry to hear about your vehicle. Should something like this happen in the future, we encourage you to bring it to the attention of the valet manager upon noticing the damage. Had it been discovered that our staff was in fact responsible for the scrape, we would have taken the necessary measures to remedy the situation. We do hope that you will give our property another opportunity to host you in Atlanta for a better second experience. Thank you.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

In town for Easter weekend (a yearly event) with a group of friends. This property is great. Perfect location, excellent suites, and a very attentive staff. There is breakfast provided every morning. I would definitely recommend staying here.. it is a few dollars more than some others, but well worth the money. My only complaint would be the $22 a day parking charge, should be free or lower cost for hotel guests, even though the valet staff was very good.

Room Tip: All the floors start on the 5th floor because of the parking deck. I think you would be happy with an room here.
  • Stayed: April 2014, traveled with friends
Jackie S, Manager at Homewood Suites by Hilton Atlanta Midtown, responded to this reviewResponded April 29, 2014

Thank you for choosing to stay with us on your recent Easter weekend getaway. We're delighted to hear you enjoyed your stay and thank you for recommending our location. We appreciate your feedback regarding the valet charge as well. Thank you again for leaving your feedback and comments here on Trip Advisor. We hope we will see you and your friends again soon.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

I consider myself blessed to have been able to stay at this property. The staff are wonderful, the rooms, even though on a busy street, are quiet. They have an air conditioning system that allows the fan to stay on continuously. That may not be a plus to everyone, but for me, it is perfect. I love that the sound of the fan drowns out everything else and allows a wonderful nights sleep. It is so close to where I am working and the valet parking service is less expensive than most and very prompt and courteous. The breakfast and light meal in the evening have been great, as well as easy internet and great set up in the room. I love this place!!!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled on business

Thank you so much for leaving us such a wonderful review here on Trip Advisor. We always appreciate hearing from our guests and are especially glad to hear when they've had such a great stay with us. We hope we will see you again next time you're traveling to the Atlanta area. Thank you.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

From check in to check out staff was really, really friendly and on top of everything. Room was comfortable. Breakfast and evening reception were a little light, but a welcome add. Nice location, right across the street from Georgia Tech and a couple of miles from Midtown, with lots to do. BTW, don't miss Mary Mac's for lunch or dinner.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Homewood Suites by Hilton

Thank you for the 5-star review of our Homewood Suites Atlanta Midtown! We strive to ensure our guests have an excellent stay with us and appreciate you letting us know you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to seeing you again soon. Thank you.