“Nice Hotel, but parking....” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown

Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown
Ranked #22 of 172 Hotels in Atlanta
Dublin, Georgia
“Nice Hotel, but parking....”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

Nice hotel, but as another reviewer noted, the valet parking is a bit of a pain in the posterior. The site that my employer requires for booking stated that self parking was available. However, upon arrival, I learned that only valet parking was available at $22/day. ...NOT a good surprise...

Hotel accomodations were nice and within walking distance of my conference a few blocks away. My room had a microwave and refrigerator. I passed on the $12 breakfast and had something a bit more economical.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Jackie S, Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Thank you for your review. We do apologize that the booking site you used mentioned that the hotel offers self parking. We are looking into all third party review sites now to determine which site has this information listed as it is, unfortunately, incorrect. Again, we apologize for any inconvenience this caused you. We are glad that the hotel accommodations met your needs and that you enjoyed the rest of your stay. Thank you again for leaving for feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Saint Louis, Missouri, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

very clean and very nicely designed!! parking is on the side, not on 10th street, but not too hard to find. The room was very comfortable.

We arrived on a day with thunders, but we barely heard a thing throughout the whole night. it's about two blocks away from the metro-train station.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
We are so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay at our Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown and appreciate you sharing your review with other travelers. It was a pleasure having you stay with us and we look forward to hosting you in Atlanta on your next trip.
Baltimore, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 24, 2013

I'm not a city person but The hotel was extremely quiet and the Marta was great to get around. Take you to places without having to get in a car. The Fed reserve was great, few people in there and no school field trips of kids in the way.

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for your 5 star review of our Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown. We're so glad you enjoyed the property and were able to get around the city without having to utilize your vehicle. Thank you again for your comments.
Goose Creek, South Carolina, United States
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

I have stayed at Hilton hotels in the past and will continue to despite my recent stay at this location. The hotel is beautiful and the accomodations are what I have come to expect and enjoy from Hilton hotels. The problem is with the "valet" parking which is the only option for parking at this location. Once your car is parked, it is not easily accessible. I left my phone charger in the car and when I went to the valet stand to get my keys, I was informed that I would have to be escorted to my vehicle by the valet. They went so far as to not even allow me to have the keys. I was let into MY OWN vehicle by the valet and then escorted back to the hotel. I don't understand this policy since it is my vehicle and if I were to leave they already had my credit card information from checking-in. The front desk staff were polite, but necessarily helpful. Like I said before, this location did not meet my standards for a Hilton and I will choose the downtown location next time since it is in a better location anyway.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Glenda W
Thank you for your review and we are sorry to hear that you were disappointed in your stay. It is our company policy that guests be escorted to the parking garage to ensure the safety of each guest’s vehicle during their stay and also to assist the guest in locating their vehicle. We do apologize for any inconvenience this caused you and would like to thank you, again, for leaving your feedback with us.
Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is a nice addition to the Hilton brand. The location is great, because it is close to Turner Field, the GA Dome, Atlantic Station, and the freeway. Room service was fast and friendly. Valet parking was adequate, just wish they also had free self parking. I was extremely satisfied with the room condition and space. The breakfast was good. I would most certainly return and recommend.

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for leaving your review. We are happy to hear that you enjoyed our new Hilton Garden Inn Atlanta Midtown. We are lucky to be so close to so many local attractions. Thank you for choosing our property and we look forward to hosting you on your next visit to Atlanta.
Fairfax, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 23, 2013

My stay at the Atlanta Hilton Garden Inn was very pleasant and the staff accommodating. The location was very nice due to proximity to lots of things to do. I was extended late checkout when asked which made my trip much better.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

Thank you for staying with us in Atlanta. We are so pleased we were able to make your stay an excellent one and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Thank you for leaving your review for other travelers.
north port, United States
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2013

being from out of the area, I was concerned being in a city..but this area was very safe and nice. Me and my husband and 5 yr.old, walked the streets for dinner, publix...it was great. Everyone at the hotel were very nice and accomodating. Thankyou for making our business/ family trip great!!

Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn

We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and were comfortable walking around the area with your family. Thank you for staying with us on your trip and we look forward to seeing you all in Atlanta again soon!