“Great Front Desk Service, Toni Baba”

Red Roof Inn Atlanta -Six Flags
Ranked #148 of 173 Hotels in Atlanta
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I stayed here a few nights ago, and a very sweet and happy front desk clerk helped me check in. Toni Baba was such a delight after driving all day, and was extremely personable and kind to me. She is the epitome of what good customer service should be. If all people in the service industry were this smiley and nice, it would be a perfect world. I would stay here again in a heartbeat just to be in the company of such pleasant staff. Thank you, Toni, for such an enjoyable stay. :)

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled solo

Reviewed January 23, 2014

I stayed there in December, and I liked everything. It was cheap, the rooms were clean and comfortable. The staff is VERY nice. I'm from Brazil and when I was there I forgot my camera in a restaurant in Florida. The receptionists let me call the restaurant and helped me to find my package when I couldn't. That was so nice of them. Thank you all for the awesome treatment.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 22, 2013

Do not stay at this place!!!! Most dangerous area in Atlanta GA. This place is connected with the WWA4.com wrestling building across the street. Owner of wrestling is Frank Aldrige. (907 Columns Dr Lithia Springs Georgia, 30122 phone - 404-667 1484. They lure you in if you want to train at there gym and make you pay extra for room and board. The hotel does not even have a washer or dryer, how are you going to wash laundry if you will be living here full time. The hotel knows that the wwa4 gym is a cover up and what they say on there website is all fake, no TV, THE Most dangerous area in Atlanta GAdocumented by the Georgia police Department. with prostitutes and drug dealers all over the street. Do not do any business with either of them.
THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY LIKE THEY DID OUR!!!!!! STAY AWAY FROM FRANK ALDRIDGE PERIORD. He's a theif!!!!!! and there gym is a fake!!!!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank jerry m
Brandon Z, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta -Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded January 1, 2014

As with any major city, Atlanta has its issues. We keep our hotel clean, safe, and secure for our guests and this is our number 1 priority. With many of our area companies, we have set up special corporate rates such as with WWA Wrestling and how those companies do business should not reflect on our hotel as our goal is to take care of our guests that stay with us and exceed their expectations. I am sorry you have a problem with an area company, but we are not affiliated with them. Thank you for your comments.

Reviewed December 14, 2013

We have stayed here several times in the last month. The staff and Owner, are Very Friendly & hospitable. The owner has done a great job cleaning this place up. The rooms are big, the beds are comfortable and they have a refrigerator w/ freezer in them. We will stay here again!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank RCMangum

Thank you for staying with the Red Roof Inn Atlanta Six Flags. Our goal is to exceed our guests' expectations with quality rooms at a great rate! Thank you for spreading the word as we just opened our hotel in November and are hoping to build a great reputation as we build our business.

Reviewed November 29, 2013

After a visit with inlaws in GA we were having a hard time finding a hotel for the night, but stumbled upon this RRI.

Everything pointed to this not being a good idea, but it was late and after 14 hours on the road, we just wanted sleep.

It was Michala at the front counter and her amazing personality and sincere concern for our comfort that made out stay more than just ok, we enjoyed our stay enough to return and will have no problem returning.

Thank you Michala.

• Stayed: November 2013
Brandon Z, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Atlanta -Six Flags, responded to this reviewResponded December 14, 2013

Thank you for choosing to stay at our newly open Red Roof Inn Atlanta Six Flags. I appreciate your feedback and comments and hope to see you again at our hotel soon. We just opened in November 2013 after being closed for most of this year as we underwent a major renovation and transformation to a well known brand, Red Roof Inn. We want to make sure we exceed each guest's expectations by providing a clean, comfortable room at a great value every time you visit our hotel. Thank you again.