“Food that makes you TINGLE”
Review of Cafe Agora

Cafe Agora
Ranked #162 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Reviewed March 12, 2014

The food here was absolutely fabulous and such a wonderful value. The owner came to our table to make sure we were happy with our meals and even sent a complimentary sampler dish with the tastiest carrot dip (don't remember what it was called). This is one of the best restaurants I have ever been to in my life.

Reviewed February 28, 2014

It's a small place, but the falafel is great! Everything in the dish is fresh: the green salad, the humus, the bread...The people are friendly too. I had a nice time eating my falafel and watching the people passing by on the street. Good value!

Reviewed December 27, 2013 via mobile

We love mediterenean food, so we went on the internet to check a place near us in atlanta. We end up at cafe agora, at first we were reluctant about the place. But it end up being very nice. My husband loved the food and we both love the service. The hummus was good. Everyrhing we had was just fine. I highly recommend this place. And they are soon moving to a brand new building on the same street. We received a complimentary dessert made of rice and something else (I forgot to ask for the name), it was really good.

Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Best Mediterranean food I have had. Fresh ingredients friendly owner. Highly recommended. reasonable prices. Atmosphere is extremely casual. New location should be more upscale

Reviewed October 13, 2013

The best Greek and Turkish food I have ever had. First location is in Buckhead, and the mid-town location great too. Located just behind Marget Mitchell house parking on the very quite street is available or you can park in the Delta Credit Union parking (look for Cafe Agora on the spaces). I always order the Maza platter (Combination plate of humus, eggplant salad, babaganush, ezme, kisir, and piyaz) I could live on these items. Such top quality and just the best. They have a daily special, but if you have never tried a "real" gyro, try them here. You will be spoiled for life. The kebabs are wonderful too, but everything is great, just order your favorite. I can not resist the Pistachio Baklava 'fistikli'. but tried a sample of the rice pudding and it was the best I ever tasted. I make it here a few times a month (sometimes just for take out before I have to head home to the "burbs" ) and everyone I have taken here has loved the food and the great service. It is not fancy, but a great place to hang after work, grab lunch on Sunday or pre or post game nosh spot. If you are not sure about something ask for a sample, they go out of their way to make you feel welcome. If you love yourself, friends or family go and bring the loved ones along. You will all be happy. Casual setting, perfect food and service.

1  Thank 4kristina