“Great vibe, super delicious food!”

Eclectic Bistro & Bar
Reserve with OpenTable
Eclectic Bistro & Bar is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #576 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Contemporary
Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Westminister
Description: Located in the heart of Midtown Atlanta, Eclectic Bistro & Bar reinvigorates the old-fashioned bistro experience. Our menu offers traditionally inspired International dishes with a refreshingly modern twist. Reflecting true bistro roots, we offer delicious yet reasonably priced food, all encapsulated in a casual and relaxing atmosphere. If you are in the mood for a cold pint at the full service bar, a night out with your friends, or a tranquil romantic date on the patio, Eclectic is your destination.
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This has become my favorite laid back with excellent food kind of place in Atlanta. I've gone with my friends a few times, and the food always WOWs us. Today I tried their ceviche, and I was so impressed. That was one of the best ceviches that I have had in my life - I really hope they continue serving this special.

All the dishes are super fresh, and full of flavor. I just really love their seafood and I strongly recommend their salmon. You definitely cannot go wrong with that!

The service is also very nice and friendly. One thing that I love about these guys is that they are not pretentious like other new restaurants in town. The owner seems to be very genuine, she came to our table a couple times to ensure that we were getting the proper service and attention even though the restaurant was super busy. it seems that they are really focused on quality control, which I really appreciate that.

Overall, I really want this place to do well since the food is so good. I always get excited when another small restaurant opens in town, they are usually the ones with the best food.

I would definitely recommend people to go and try it out!.

There are newer reviews for Eclectic Bistro & Bar

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I had dinner with my spouse at this place and had a very enjoyable evening.
We shared the calamari appetizer which was one the best versions of this dish we have found in the Atlanta area.
Our entrees were very good, only downside was mine could have used less salt.
What made the evening great was the ambiance and service. It's such a nice cozy spot with simple decoration. Great place for a date!
The highlight of the visit was the outstanding service we received from our server Amber...she was fun and attentive. She deserves some extra props for making sure her customers are so well attended to.

Reviewed February 9, 2013

I am going to put this place on my list of preferred restaurants. It's reasonably priced and food is tasty. My favorite is the pasta carbonella...luscious and creamy with plenty of bacon flavor. One suggestion to the manager, however: don't argue and yell at your employees in the presence of customers! Treat your employees well and they will respect both you and your clientele.

Reviewed January 25, 2013 via mobile

I had dinner here with a friend and we both loved it! We had arugula salad which was delicious and perfectly dressed. I had the carbonara which was really yummy. My friend loved her mussels. Too full to try desserts as the portions are very generous. I will definitely come back again!

Reviewed November 15, 2012

Well.....sorry to say I was disappointed with the food. I wanted the pork loin but they were out (this was at 5:30 in the evening) so I settled for the lamb shish kabob. Chewey, overcooked, uninspired. Also had the bruschetta app which was very good so it wasn't a total loss. These folks have a great location that people are used to going to because of the previous tenant Tierra, which was one of the best restaurants in ATL. So.....I really want them to do well but they need to get their kitchen squared away. The area is full of savvy diners with money. Step up quickly before you lose them.

Laura_Caldarella, Owner at Eclectic Bistro & Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2012

Hi! My name is Laura and I am the owner of Eclectic Bistro & Bar. Thank you so much for your feedback, we appreciate it and take it very seriously. First, I would like to apologize for the quality of the kebobs. We had a few customers telling us it was chewy, but unfortunately we sold a few before somebody let us know they were not the best. We bought the meat in a rush one time from Restaurant Depot instead of our regular supplier as we run out of it during a busy weekend. The meat didn't turn out to be the best quality hence the chewy texture. We changed the meat as soon as we found out.
I hope you will give us a second chance. Please come back and receive a 20% discount on your entire bill when you mention the review on TripAdvisor.
Best Regards ~ Laura