“Great Atlanta pizza and people watching spot”
Review of Fellini's Pizza

Fellini's Pizza
Ranked #339 of 3,988 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 13, 2013

The pizza by the slice is really good at Fellini's. We went for a late dinner and had a chance to see the diverse crowd of people. It's an institution on Ponce.

There are newer reviews for Fellini's Pizza

Reviewed May 29, 2013

Any location we've visited is great - the Fellini's in Wieuca is my favorite - I love to sit and watch the traffic on Roswell Road. When I had more time and less work I was at Fellini's almost every weekend. Staff is always friendly, atmosphere is always laid back and pizza always delicious!

Reviewed May 28, 2013

The slices are outstanding and I think I will go back this week for sure! Worth every bit of the calories!

Reviewed May 20, 2013

My BF loves the pizza here. We enjoyed the vintage setting in the location where we were. Will def be back

Reviewed May 10, 2013 via mobile

We've been to Fellini's on Ponce de Leon Ave a handful times in the last couple years. Always excellent, always made to order so it's fresh pizza.

You place the order upon entering the restaurant and the pizza is brought to you once ready which is generally 20-30 minutes depending how busy they are. Free refills on soda & tea. Definitely not the cheapest priced pizza in which the quality resembles.

Highly recommended if in the area and liking for good pizza!