“Loved experiencing the Titanic Exhibit”

Titanic: The Artifact Exhibition
Reviewed March 26, 2013

Choose the audio tour for this exhibit, and you won't be disappointed. When you walk in, you are given a boarding ticket, that assigns you a passenger and class. At the end, you see if you would have survived the sinking of the Titanic.

I have always been fascinated by the story of the Titanic and how magnificent the ship was. Although I liked the 1990s movie, I was more into the documentaries about her. I loved reading the information, although a lot of it was not new to me, and seeing the artifacts that have been recovered. My favorite part of this exhibit is how the atmosphere almost makes you feel like you are there. This is truly an experience, not just an exhibit. My twelve-year-old son thoroughly enjoyed it, too, until we came to the iceberg, when he ceased to care about anything else around him. Thank goodness that is near the end. I must add, though, that we did spend about 2.5 hours in the exhibit. Although I am sure you could spend less, we wanted to take in everything. At the end, I would have been the only one to make it out alive, though I honestly identified more with the choice of Ida Strauss to stay with her husband. Their love story was the most touching part to me. My son was able to get a necklace with a piece of coal from the ship in it at the gift shop.

4  Thank Nicki S

Reviewed February 22, 2013

I went to this exhibit as a school field trip and it was everything I expected and more. The artifacts, the descriptions, the boarding pass, and the lady who knew EVERY SINGLE passenger made this tour amazing. Kids were very impressed. The iceberg was pretty cool.
Highly recommended for high schoolers as the material is complex to understand, especially if they had never heard of the Titanic before.

Reviewed December 3, 2012

Great exhibit! I wanted to go see this in Branson,MO last year, but didn't. I loved the replicas of the items that were lost on the ship, first class, second class, third class cabins. Loved it! Great souvenirs for decent prices.

Reviewed November 26, 2012 via mobile

Very well presented display of the Titanic and the artifacts. Could have been bigger for the price of the attraction. The iceberg and the ship door were the best.

Reviewed November 17, 2012

I was looking for something to do on a rainy day in Atlanta, and stumbled upon this Titanic Exhibit. I found it to be very interesting, in that it provided a lot of information about the people aboard the Titanic, from the 1st class to 3rd class guests, along with many of the employees. Not only does it provide a timeline to the events of the Titanic, from initial drawings and engineering, but many of the artifacts are tied together with the stories of the people who were aboard. I learnt a lot about the Titanic that I did not know, but even more about the people who were making the trip to America.

I would have liked to have seen the Jewels of the Titanic at the exhibit when I visited, but it was not a part of the exhibit at that time. Now that this is included in admission, I believe the price for this exhibit to be of great value. However, you can save yourself a bit of money by purchasing tickets at the box office.