“Try the ceviche royal”
Review of Uncle Julio's

Uncle Julio's
Reserve with OpenTable
Uncle Julio's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #271 of 4,030 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Parking is an issue, but the establishment is fun, lively, and has good food. Try the ceviche royal, very delicious!

Reviewed January 19, 2014

Went here and started by ordering a pitcher of margaritas... When the pitcher came it was more like a carafe for wine than a pitcher. We barely got two glasses a piece as the "pitcher" was mostly filled with ice. Next we ordered an appetizer of queso. The queso was not anything special and in fact tasted pretty watered down. After this we ended up leaving and going to a different Mexican restaurant since we were so disappointed.

Reviewed January 2, 2014

The location is nice and is two stories with lots of glass. My brother had eaten at an Uncle Julio's before and he loves the fajitas. I had enchiladas that were so-so. The filling was a little lacking in flavor and very runny. I ordered a side of sour cream which came in a tiny cup. Definitely not enough to garnish 3 enchiladas.

The fried ice cream and sopapilla platter was good. I still miss large puffed sopapilla like I grew up with but these are close, just tiny.

I'd probably try somewhere else next time, my brother would definitely go back to Julio's .

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

Uncle Julios is our all time favorite Mexican restaurant! The tortillas are handmade and very light and fluffy. The fajitas are amazing as well as the guacamole and cheese dip! The service is a hit or miss, some servers are very attentive and friendly, while others are not so much!

2  Thank travelingmommy8786
Reviewed December 17, 2013

The food is fresh and well prepared. The service staff is very helpful is making recommendations and are well versed on the menu items. If you want really great Mexican food, you would be amiss not to try Uncle Julio's. This a favorite dining out place for me.