“Hospitality Excellence !!”

White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails
Reserve with OpenTable
White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #148 of 3,948 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Baker St.
Transit: Peachtree Center Station
Description: White Oak Kitchen & Cocktails features chef-inspired cuisine using ingredients fresh from the Southern region. The hospitality and ambiance are locally inspired and crafted, and the cocktails and wines are classic yet fresh. Let our hospitality lift you up!
New York City, New York
“Hospitality Excellence !!”
Reviewed December 16, 2012

A new venture definitely deserving your patronage ! We had the pleasure of an understated menu
that knocks your tastebuds into orbit !! At first blush you are wondering if you made a mistake and after the first bite ,the professional , warm , engratiating but not intrusive service, you'll be up for a return visit soon . The Owner Alan LeBlanc can be seen working the room w/ great conversation and generosity . The som James introd. us to a yummy Grenache "Shatter" that just opened & breathed life . Plenty of space lots of light , very comfortable , competitively priced !! I'll be returning to NYC to spread the word that WOK = WOW !!! A ++++++

Atlanta, Georgia
“Excellent”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Had a business lunch at White Oak recently and really enjoyed my experience. I really enjoyed the cornbread they bring to your table to start off your meal. For this lunch I had a tuna burger and fries. The tuna burger was prepared perfectly and more than I could eat. The fries were skin on and delicious. I will definitely be returning to this restaurant again.

Baie-St-Paul, Canada
“Very good food”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Went there twice this week. Very good food, well prepared and tasty. The wine selection is limited but quite good. All in all, a good place for good food. Would certainly return.

Jacksonville, Florida
“Super Atlanta restaurant!”
Reviewed December 9, 2012

I ate here twice over a three day stay in downtown Atlanta. I had the great pleasure of meeting and chatting with the very charming owner and the chef. The food was very tasty (I had the Oyster Bread Pudding - mmmm - and the most unique pimento cheese sandwich I have ever encountered). It is surprisingly inexpensive; the decor is attractive and informal; the service is friendly, discreet and prompt; and it is near the W Hotel where I was staying. I walked a few blocks to get to White Oak, once in the evening (alon) and once at lunchtime, and had no problems at all. This was a great find and I recommend it to anyone who is looking for delicious gourmet Southern cuisine.

1 Thank SaraBFlynn F
Southampton
“Good food, service patchy!”
Reviewed December 8, 2012 via mobile

In town on conference and this place happened to be opposite our hotel. The restaurant has a modern feel and is a great environment to have a meal. We went straight to our table and ordered from the good range of cocktails, which were delicious. There isn't a huge choice on the food menu but what there is all sounds good. We had a steak, the fried chicken and a salad and all of our group were happy with the food. Our waitress wasn't particularly attentive and several times we had to ask twice for side dishes or further drinks. The restaurant wasn't busy so not sure what she was doing! Desserts were gorgeous, particularly the chocolate terrine with peanut butter ice cream. A generally pleasant experience overall.