“Great Honey BBQ Wings”

Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I found this place on my phone and decided to give it a try. It looks like a biker bar but it's really just a bar. I entered and it was dark with scream metal playing. I sat down and ordered 5 honey bbq wings, 5 garlic Parmesan ones, and a Coke. The total with the tip I gave came out to $18.09 The honey BBQ ones were phenomenal. The garlic Parmesan were just alright. Honey was a wet rub and garlic was a dry rub. The wings are baked and not fried. It made me feel healthier. I would recommend this place.

There are newer reviews for Jack's Pizza and Wings

Reviewed December 11, 2013

Talk about your dives---a great dive this place is. Pizza was great, baked wings were awesome, beer was cheap--what else is there in life? We weren't even hungry when we went there and everyone around us had food that looked awesome so we ate. Glad we did. Going back soon

Reviewed May 28, 2013

Get the pizza rolls. They're amazingly delicious. Technically a "pizza" place, but the pizza slices are kinda crazy. I had the Soul Food most recently. It required a knife and fork and was more like a meal my mama cooked than a pizza :)

Only complaint is that it's a little slow sometimes (they cook everything from scratch) and on a busy night you wont necessarily see your server that often.

Reviewed March 5, 2013

Jack's is great, you can order pizza by the slice all the time, unlike other pizza establishments in Atlanta. The atmosphere is very hipster/grunge-ish, but that doesnt bother me because the food is great. Porter is a great bartender, and easy to chat up. Saturday afternoons are great, it is a bit less crowded. Also the chicken parm sandwich is AMAZING. Also, the wings are NOT FRIED and are wonderful - baked, smoked - not sure what they do to them but definitely hit that up. Great for friends.

Reviewed February 14, 2013

Jack's pizza is perfect if your looking for something cool and different. My friends and I tried pretty much everything. They have a wide variety of pizzas that you have never seen in your life. One has collard greens, mashed potatoes and chicken. Crazy, I know. The food is actually pretty good and if your on a budget you can eat and drink for really cheap. It has a really cool hipster vibe and would def. go back!

1  Thank Jennifer S

Been to Jack's Pizza and Wings? Share your experiences!