My wife and I stayed here on August 20, 2010 in room 405. We were in town for the Jack Johnson concert at Lakewood.
- Very friendly staff upon check in
- Very clean lobby, elevators, halls and rooms
- Comfortable bed
- Nice TV
- Get the internet saver rate on their website and save a lot of money
- Walking distance to a few restaurants. Very close to Georgia Tech (obviously)
- Their website says they have an all day parking fee. We went in and out and paid by the hour
- Two of the parking lot gates were closed and there was no attendant at the one open gate. Confusing signs to get you out of the garage.
- I hate to pay to park so any amount is too much, but this was $10 upon exit
- Needed a spoon at midnight, called and the guy at the desk said he would call us right back when he got the spoon. He never called, I went down and got the spoon. He was very sorry he forgot though.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Overlooking the vibrant streets of Midtown Atlanta and the Georgia Tech campus, our innovative hotel offers modern accommodations for high-energy business and leisure travelers who demand the luxuries of home and office. Designed for maximum comfort and capability, our 252 newly renovated guest rooms deliver a refreshing mix of urban flair and innovative technology that inspire creativity and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Georgia Tech Hotel and Conference Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Georgia Tech Hotel Atlanta
- Georgia Tech Atlanta