“This was the BEST day ever!!!”

Atlanta Brews Cruise
Ranked #5 of 29 Food & Drink in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: The "oldest and original" brewery tour in Atlanta. Running weekly. Visit and sample the beer culture in Atlanta. Who wants to tackle the traffic in Atlanta? Let Brews Cruise be you driver to guide you to the unique beer culture in Atlanta. You will visit breweries and brew pubs, tour their facility and sample there beer. Book your birthday, office or bachelor party for a unique day that you will not soon forget.
Reviewed March 23, 2014

This trip was the best day ever! Sandy is the best tour guide by far, he made us all feel like we had been best friends for years! I highly recommend this trip to everyone! We were treated like VIP's all day long. We will be booking another tour soon!!!

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2014

Thanks for a great review. I glad you had such a great time. It was great meeting you both and talking about all we had common in our past. Hopefully on your next tour you will be able to bring dad. Thanks and Cheers!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

I have been to most of Atlanta's breweries on my own, so I wasn't sure if I would get anything out of the tour. But I would argue that it's worth it just for the transportation and exclusive access to the breweries. You arrive an hour before opening at Sweetwater, which means you won't have to wait in line or find somewhere to park. Sandy is very knowledgeable and passionate about craft beer, so I recommend this tour for visitors who love a good brew as well as locals looking for a fun afternoon.

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded March 10, 2014

Coming from an Atlanta area native and a seasoned travel professional, those kind words mean a lot. Good luck on your travels and hope for your safe return. I will be following. Thanks and Cheers!

Reviewed March 8, 2014

Personable tour guides who are a couple running a great personal business. What a great Saturday afternoon!

All tours are different because each person attending has their own unique taste and personality. That is what makes this the dream job. Thanks and Cheers!

Reviewed March 2, 2014

Sandy is a great tour guide. He's just a really nice guy and enjoys what he does. The breweries give you plenty of samples and will completely fill your cup up. You may also return as many times as you would like to get more if needed. You really get your money's worth of the trip! It's great for group outtings or just because trips. I felt this could be fun for anyone 21-99, everyone seemed to have a great time on our trip and we would definitely go again!

To begin, we started at sweetwater, which was not even open to the public at the time we arrived. It makes it much more enjoyable as you can easily get more beers without waiting in line or having to yell over a bunch of people. The tour was very interesting. Sandy and the tour guides at sweetwater are happy to answer any questions you have.
Our second stop was a much smaller brewery, red brick. To us, it was great to see how a smaller brewery is opperating verses the larger ones. Sandy did this tour and was very informed on everything about the brewery! Again, he enjoys what he does and knows what he's talking about.
Finally we stopped at 5 seasons. There you can also eat some delicious meals or appetizers. Very, very yummy food and highly recommended.
Overall I reccomend the trip to anyone looking for a fun weekend, bachelor/bachelorette parties, birthday outings, family get togethers, or if you love trying new things and need something to do! It is also a fun thing to do if you or your friends are new to atlanta, you meet people who know all areas and along with sandy have great reccomendations.

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Thanks for the great review! I love this business because I get a chance to meet and talk to a lot of interesting people from all walks of life. Good luck to you and yours and maybe I will run into you guys one night at Kirby G's! Cheers!

Reviewed February 10, 2014

What a great way to spend a Saturday afternoon. Everybody started the tour pretty shy and timid, but by the end everybody was best friends. Sandy did an excellent job timing the tour and getting us in to every brewery. His passion for beer was on full display and he was a great guy to talk to. Don't miss Monday Night Brewery! Lots of fun and great beer on tap!

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Debauchery - noun - excessive indulgence in sensual pleasures. Ha Ha, what an excellent title to a review. Thanks for the kind words and hope you get a chance to visit with the Chicago Brews Cruise. Enjoyed meeting you and come back soon.