“Ode to the Magic Mug!”

Atlanta Brews Cruise
Ranked #5 of 29 Food & Drink in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: The "oldest and original" brewery tour in Atlanta. Running weekly. Visit and sample the beer culture in Atlanta. Who wants to tackle the traffic in Atlanta? Let Brews Cruise be you driver to guide you to the unique beer culture in Atlanta. You will visit breweries and brew pubs, tour their facility and sample there beer. Book your birthday, office or bachelor party for a unique day that you will not soon forget.
Reviewed July 11, 2013

A friend and I went on the Atlanta Brews Cruise recently for a birthday celebration. We had an amazing time the entire tour! Sandy took really good care of us throughout the whole trip. He even gave us awesome Brews Cruise "Magic Mugs"! I did the Brews Cruise in Asheville and received no such gift so we were pleasantly surprised. You can tell Sandy knows what he is talking about too, very beer knowledgable. I would def recommend this tour to anyone visiting Atlanta or even locals (which I am). We are actually planning to do it again with a large group.

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2013

Oh the Magic Cup!! What a wonderful review! I had a great time meeting you and your friend. So what is so magic about a little ole cup? You must go on a tour to find out!. Thanks and cannot wait to have you and your friends join me on another tour.

There are newer reviews for Atlanta Brews Cruise

Reviewed June 24, 2013

This was purchased for me as a Father's Day gift. Our AtL Brews Cruise was this past Saturday, June 22. The two of us were joined by two larger birthday parties. Everyone was a lot of fun and very friendly. Our cruise director/driver was great! We went to Sweetwater, Red Brick and 5 Seasons. Thankfully, I had a DD with me because those amazing craft beers kind of creep up on you quickly. :)

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Hey guys, and thanks for the great review. I had a tremendous time spending the afternoon with you and your wife. Ya'll make a great couple. Hope to see you again on another tour someday.

Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had a full group, and it was so much fun! We went to Sweetwater, Red Brick, and 5 Seasons! After seeing the line waiting outside at Sweetwater (as were were drinking beer inside after our private tour), you realize the cost of the cruise is well-worth it, just at that one stop! Sandy is friendly and informative, and I couldn't recommend this more! Get your drink on.....and book the Brews Cruise today!

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded June 24, 2013

Yes it is a plus that you get on the Atlanta Brews Cruise. The lines at SW can get rather long. What a great knowledgeable group we had on your tour. Three separate groups in a full van that had not previously met. By the end of the tour all were best friends. Good time had by all. Happy birthday to both that celebrated that day. Cheers!

Reviewed June 21, 2013

Our group of 4 had the best time on our cruise. We went to sweetwater, redbrick, and 5 seasons. The tour guide and our cruise guy were awesome. They were very knowledgeable and super nice. You can definitely get as drunk as you want! It was very cool learning how the breweries make their beer. The food at 5 seasons was incredible. I recommend the asian wings and alligator. If you like drinking beer and hanging out with cool people then I definitely recommend this tour.

Thanks for the great review. Each stop we make is a unique. From The largest in Ga, Sweetwater, to the oldest, Red Brick. Plus the unique food and appetizers at 5 Seasons Westside. Yes you can drink as much as the generous samples allow or as little as you want. It all depends on you. But either way I am glad people come together on tour and really get to socialize with each other. Although I do not drink on tour, it is just as fun for me as tour goers. Cheer!

Reviewed June 6, 2013

Booked this cruise for my husband's birthday and it was fabulous! Sandy was the best! He made the planning so easy and smooth. He made sure my husband and his friends had a blast. Will definitely plan to do it again! Thanks Sandy!

ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Hey thanks for the kind words. The Beck Birthday Beer Bash was a lot of fun for me as well. Great guys. Hope to see them with the wives next time. Cheers!