“Not saying they aren't fun, but whether you get to go or not is the question” 2 of 5 bubbles
Review of Atlanta Brews Cruise

Atlanta Brews Cruise
Ranked #4 of 29 Food & Drink in Atlanta
More attraction details
Owner description: The "oldest and original" brewery tour in Atlanta. Running weekly. Visit and sample the beer culture in Atlanta. Who wants to tackle the traffic in Atlanta? Let Brews Cruise be you driver to guide you to the unique beer culture in Atlanta. You will visit breweries and brew pubs, tour their facility and sample there beer. Book your birthday, office or bachelor party for a unique day that you will not soon forget.
Watertown, New York
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Not saying they aren't fun, but whether you get to go or not is the question”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We were looking forward to the brews cruise so much, and then the day before our scheduled cruise they confirmed that our cruise was CANCELLED - due to insufficient number of reservations made. Umm, what?

This is not a bad review because I am claiming that I didn't know about this policy - I clearly understood it, it is clearly displayed on their website. Rather, this is a bad review because I couldn't disagree less with the policy. To add insult to injury their remedy was to try to reschedule us to another day (I asked if these other days are for sure and they said no) and they offered me a hat. Nice, thanks for the hat. But even with the free hat we can't keep making hotel reservations and plan on making the 4 hour drive to Atlanta just to find out the cruise was cancelled.

If I ordered a pizza for delivery and they called me back and said they hadn't gotten enough delivery order requests for my area to make the drive out to me worth it then I would just hang up and never order from there again. As I am doing now.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Christopher C
ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this review, January 22, 2013
I am sorry for your inconvenience but when you book it clearly states; "NOTE: This tour has a minimum requirement of 4 people. We will notify you 1 days before the tour starts if we haven't met the minimum." This tour was scheduled for a Saturday and I notified them on Tuesday that no one else had signed up and it would be possible that it would not make. Then I notified them on Thursday at 5:13 that the tour was going to be cancelled. I offered them to choose other dates and try again. I apologize for this but it is just the nature of the business when not enough sign up for a tour. Also they were given a 20% military discount from the beginning. I will be glad to refund you upon request.

Fort Drum, New York
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Don't plan on actually going”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

We scheduled our Brews Cruise about a month ahead of time and it was basically the reason we were going to drive to Atlanta for the weekend. A few days before we left for Atlanta the company emailed us and said they didn't have anyone else on our trip and they might cancel it. So they wound up canceling our trip the day before we drove to Atlanta which is really dumb because I would probably be raving about it on Trip Advisor and telling all sorts of people to go if they had actually taken us out.

Visited January 2013
Atlanta
“Beer, Beer, and More Beer”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2012

My wife lined up the Brews Cruise for me and some friends as part of a birthday weekend. It was great from start to finish. Sandy was very helpful, on time, and laid back. The highlight of the tour was the Jailhouse Brewery in Hapton...great beer and a really good band outside too. Definitley a cool way to see some of Atlanta!

Visited December 2012
ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this review, December 18, 2012
Thanks for your kind review. I hope you birthday was an enjoyable event. Keep me in mind for any other celebrations or get together's you may have in the future. Thanks again. Cheers!
Atlanta, Georgia
“Pour on the Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2012

Atlanta Brews Cruise is a great way to explore the city and drink some good beer! I highly Recommend it for anyone visiting Atlanta or if you have never been to the local breweries. Must try Hop Lanta at Red Brick!

Atlanta, GA
“Beerific!!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 10, 2012

Such a fun, informative and of course tasty outing!! A group of us experienced the cruise and all enjoyed the locations, conversations and the higher learning of Beer 101 & Beer 102! The private tours and welcomed Q & A was great! I would definitely recommend anyone visiting Atlanta or living here to plan a trip with Atlanta Brews Cruise and revel in another level of things to see and do in Atlanta!

Visited December 2012
ATLBC, Owner at Atlanta Brews Cruise, responded to this review, December 20, 2012
Thank you for your wonderful review. I am so glad you ladies had a great time. Hopefully I can serve you again in the future.