“Not Drinkers”

Ranked #463 of 4,311 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Description: Atlanta's first rooftap bar. Experience breathtaking panoramic views while sipping fusion cocktails. "Drink, Relax & Mingle."
Reviewed May 26, 2018

My partner and I dont drink but wanted to view the city from the top of the Hotel! If you stay there-there is no cover charge but if your not a guest there is a five dollar cover charge. They have appetizers and live music on the roof and the view is just great. Best place to view Downtown.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed April 11, 2018 via mobile

The elevator ride to the 70th floor was scary as heck but the view was so worth it. Was there for a business event. Good was good and so were the drinks. Would like to come back for a date night.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 12, 2018

I was staying at the Glenn hotel which is a small, historic, wonderful hotel that is a Marriott Autograph property. That means, you don't see the Marriott name anywhere and there is solid quality. The Glenn feels independent owned and it is charming. There is a great lobby bar and great restaurant called Glenn's kitchen. But, on the roof is the SkyLounge bar. There were private functions there three nights in a row, and I was invited to one of them. The wine, beer, and drinks were great. Good service and good energy. the view is terrific. The food was catered through the restaurant as passed apps and I loved it.

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed February 21, 2018

The views from atop of the sky lounge are breathtaking. The staff is the best anywhere. Make sure you visit the bar while enjoying that amazing view!

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed December 8, 2017

This place is downright awful. I hosted a small happy hour with some colleagues and was so embarrassed by this place. The space they gave us was decent and had some lovely views of the city but that's where it stops. I had ordered several items of finger food which they brought out at a snails pace. Our event ran from 6:30pm-8:30pm. By 8pm they still had not brought out half of the food! It was ridiculous. I had to keep asking them to bring it out. if I had not asked, I don't think we would have received all the food we ordered. The service was painfully slow. I also saw a cockroach crawl across the bar. I did not point this out to any of my guests as I did not want to alarm them given we were receiving food from this establishment. The ambience was lacking, at one point there was nobody else in the bar (surprise, surprise, perhaps I was the only fool in town who didn't know how bad this place was). The food quality was also horrendous. I would not recommend this place to anyone and will definitely not return. I have no photos to share - I did not take any as I want to forget about this place as quickly as possible.

Date of visit: December 2017
2  Thank Mon_Petit14

Been to SkyLounge? Share your experiences!