“The Best Pizza!”

Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint
Ranked #867 of 3,986 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I have eaten a lot of different pizzas and Uncle Maddios is a standout from the rest. The main reason is the abundance of toppings, excuse me FRESH toppings to choose from. The pizza is made to order and I have yet to create a pizza I didnt like. There are also signature pizzas along with soup, salads, and sandwiches.

2  Thank ques30
There are newer reviews for Uncle Maddio's Pizza Joint

Reviewed September 18, 2013

We enjoyed dinner at uncle maddio's pizza. I created my own single serve gluten free pesto sauce, chicken and mushroom and spinach pizza. Very good. The service was fast for a freshly baked pizza and my husband enjoyed playing with the 122 flavor coke machine that never seemed to run out of creative mixing of flavors. We will be back.

1  Thank LaughterGood4U
Reviewed August 6, 2013 via mobile

The made to order pizza is amazing. There are many options available. The menu has many choices for any appetite or budget. The only issue is the service. The staff was indifferent and not very friendly.

Reviewed July 4, 2013

Loved the food! I created my own pizza and it turned out delicious! The place was clean, and the staff was very helpful since it was my first time. I created a 9" pizza on whole wheat dough with cheddar cheese, jalapenos, olives, mushrooms, and tomatoes! YUM!

1  Thank Theresa S
Reviewed July 4, 2013

this place has some of the best pizza in town...pick your own toppings is excellant..the chiptole of pizza