“A beautiful place to relax”
Review of Swan House

and up
Atlanta's Sightseeing Bus Tour
Ranked #11 of 292 things to do in Atlanta
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We took the tour which was a delight! We had lunch at the tea room and it was the perfect finish to our day there.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

Great lunch spot for women. The gift shop is fun and has cute things. The food is always very good as is the pleasant and competent service.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

This is southern genteel hospitality an elegant southern genteel ladies luncheon setting. The old coach house is so beautiful with an awesome gift shop, great food (must try the signature chicken salad, frozen fruit salad and dessert), reasonable price. Take a walk around the garden grounds before or after. Coffee is sooo good, too!

Reviewed June 3, 2013 via mobile

As a native Atlantan, I must admit that my visit today was my first. The Swan House tour, which was included with admission was excellent. Our tourgide was in character as the Inman's interior designer. Ruby was knowledgeable about the home and was a delight. That tour was the best part of my visit as were the grounds and gardens. A must see for visitors and residents!

1  Thank susan b
Reviewed June 1, 2013

It was an impressive and lovely historic home . The tour was informative about the former owners, and it's current condition. The woodwork, stairway, mantle pieces and lighting fixtures were lovely. The grounds were also impressive and we enjoyed them. My experience there did not include food , and more's the pity about that from all of comments I've heard.

Been to Swan House? Share your experiences!