“Overhyped under delivered ”
Review of P.F. Chang's

P.F. Chang's
Order Online
Ranked #715 of 4,417 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Chinese, Mongolian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: P.F. Chang's is a restaurant concept that honors the 2,000-year-old Asian tradition of wok cooking and believes in making food from scratch every day in every restaurant. With a Farm to Wok food philosophy at its core, P.F. Chang's chefs hand-roll dim sum, hand chop and slice all vegetables and meats, handcraft every sauce and wok-cook each recipe, every day in every restaurant using fresh ingredients. With roots in Chinese cooking, the culinary landscape at P.F. Chang's now stretches across Asia with diverse, culturally inspired recipes including hand-rolled sushi, Vietnamese-style soups and bowls, traditional Chinese dim sum, wok-fired chicken and beef entrees, and family style noodles and rice. All made from scratch every day.
Reviewed June 9, 2019 via mobile

The food is mediocre. Definitely does not live up to the hype around PF Changs. Easily get better food from most take out places.

Service was VERY slow. It took 15 minutes to get our bar order. Not to mention seem to have a real problem with cleaning dishes. 3 of the 4 on the table were dirty or had greasy fingerprints on them.

Then finally they were running a promotion for free noodles and prawn with an entree order for dine in. When we asked about it we were told it was out of stock but it could still be ordered off the menu.

To sum up, slow service, dirty dishes, fails to honor their own promos, and food that isn't as good as most take out that costs 1/3 the price.

Date of visit: June 2019
1  Thank bblundell72

Reviewed May 24, 2019 via mobile

Went there for lunch. Host was very rude. Waitress was inattentive. Took a long time to get my drink. Ordered an appetizer and my meal. Didn’t get my appetizer until after my meal came and I had to remind her. I finished eating and my drink was empty by the time she came back. Brought my my bill and no pen. Went back again and got the same waitress. No better the second time. By the time we finished we had every dirty plate still on the table. Food was very good but the service would push me away from returning again.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 27, 2019 via mobile

I went for sushi during lunch. I ordered the Shrimp Tempora and the California Roll. Both were good but I've definitely had waaay better. The cost was about $10 each. The drinks (Washington Apples) were cool and the bartender was soooo nice.

Date of visit: April 2019
Reviewed March 25, 2019

The food was okay. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing special either. When we arrived, the hostess was smacking gum. We had a reservation, but she could not find it. The chair at our table was sticky -- luckily we saw that before we sat down. It took 45 minutes from the time we ordered to get our food. The waitress apologized (she was very friendly) and said the manager would be over to talk to us. I thought he would give us a discount. Instead he just asked, barely audible, "How is everything?" We lied and said, "Fine." I expected him to continue with an apology and maybe some sort of compensation; he just walked away. The table next to us also dealt with slow service and an order not completed correctly.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed March 8, 2019

Dine here frequently as it is close to my office and always enjoy either grabbing a quick to go meal by ordering online ahead of time or by visiting to dine inside. Always greeted with a smile and service is consistent from visit to visit. Yes, at time they can be on the slow side, but you know, ALL places are on occasion. Food orders are always accurate and servers attempt to make suggestions even if I know what I want. The food and service at this location are comparable to any other PF Chang's I've visited across the country.

Date of visit: March 2019