“~My First Vietnamese Food Experience and I loved It~”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Pho Dai Loi

Pho Dai Loi
Ranked #393 of 3,924 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Asian, Vietnamese
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Dining on a budget
“~My First Vietnamese Food Experience and I loved It~”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2012

I had #22 - a small bowl of Chicken Noodle Soup which was excellent. I love the add in herbs that come with it.
I then had #45 - the Marinated Beef Rice Dish was amazing - I will definitely order this again !(Photo uploaded)

What this restaurant lacks in atmosphere, it more than makes up for with friendly service and fresh, great food.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank BlueBeachGlass

Cincinnati, Ohio
“Overwhelmed by the Massive Ammount of Fresh Goodness”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2012

I was visiting a friend in Atlanta and came up with a craving for a Thai food and noodles sooooooo... I found Pho Dai Loi. Not many of the employees speak English, but the one who does tried really hard to help me find the perfect dish for me, and was she right! I took my huge back of food home (only $10) and opened it up to discover a beautifully arranged massive amount of fresh delicious healthy food. I ate until I was content and then saved the rest for my friend and I to share for dinner when she got home from work. I'll return here when I'm back in Atlanta. Oh, and there are three Pho Dai Loi locations. I went to the #2.

• Visited February 2012