“It's a keeper” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #61 of 3,796 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: American, Gluten Free
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Atlanta
“It's a keeper”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Nice variety of burgers, not just beef, and lots of toppings.
I prefer my fries more crispy..they serve them "limp"

• 3 of 5 stars
    • 3 of 5 stars

• Korean first
Greenville, North Carolina
“Awesome burgers!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Cannot begin to explain how awesome my made-to-order burger was. The beef had a very nice flavor & was perfectly cooked with a nice juiciness. Their fries are fantastic!

Visited May 2013
Clermont, Florida
“Fresh from the farm”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

Great concept and enjoyable food and beverage choices...Liked it so much I went there twice for dinner while in Buckead area for four nights....Burger was great and the chicken sandwich was even better.....chicken livers as an appetizer was unique with the dipping sauce provided.... Everything just tasted FRESH and a nice change from the chains all over..... Keep up the good work, I'll see you again on my next visit.....

Bridgeport, Connecticut
“Worth every penny, I mean dollar!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

I was in Buckhead visiting my mother and saw the Farm Burger signage, so immediately went to their website to find out what kind of burgers they served. Since I don't eat beef often, I was looking to see if they offered turkey burgers, but they offered chicken burgers instead.

My curiosity was piqued, so mom and I decided to check out Farm Burger for a late lunch. Rather than try the chicken burger, I decided on the beef burger and just went crazy with the toppings; I also decided to add sweet potato fries and a vanilla milkshake. While my mouth almost dropped open to the point of being able to consume the burger in one bite once I saw the price for our lunch, I was still looking forward to this burger. A burger that, per the cashier, would be the best burger I've ever tasted because it was hormone free.

Well, after selecting a table outside, our food arrived within minutes. Can I just tell you, the milkshake was thick and creamy - you could taste the real vanilla ice cream that was used. And my hamburger? After navigating the burger to keep my toppings in place (lettuce, mayo, ketchup, grilled onions and roasted garlic bulbs and white cheddar cheese), I can honestly say that that burger was the best I've ever had! Despite the various toppings, each flavorful in their own right, you could taste the well seasoned beef distinctly enough to taste the difference from other burgers. It was delicious.

While I can't spend $26.73 on two burgers, fries and beverages too often, that Farm Burger was worth the money!

Tallahassee, Florida
“Tasty, Tasty!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2013

Had lunch at the Farm. I hate to admit it--their specialty is beef, but I got a pork burger and fries! No matter, the pork burger was very tasty, as were the fries, which I believe were "home made." Next time I go, I will actually try what they are more famous for--burgers.