1,107 results
All reviews atlanta airport an early flight hot breakfast free breakfast the shuttle driver next morning would stay again waffle house great place to stay yogurt clean hotel nice stay enjoyed my stay couch desk delta refrigerator
Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

My wife found this room at a discount. It would have been worth full price. King room has comfortable bed, wet bar with refrigerator, desk, free wifi, and a very large tv that swivels between the sitting area with couch and the bedroom. The staff has been very friendly and accommodating. I am not really familiar with the area, but there are restaurants nearby and we have felt safe.

Date of stay: September 2013
1  Thank Pvols1979
HP-CustomerSrvc, Public Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to tell everyone how much you enjoyed your stay with us. We appreciate you compliments and look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed September 14, 2013

I booked this hotel for my friends who needed a room due to a cancelled flight out of Atlanta. There were 6 in one room with two double beds and a couch. The price was very reasonable and the room was spacious. The next evening my daughter and I stayed here since we had a good review from our fellow travelers. Wow, very nice large room, excellent staff, great breakfast and reasonably priced food in the lobby. Ami, the front desk clerk who checked us in was very helpful and gave use information on places we wanted to go. They have a shuttle to the airport and hotel is located by restaurants and the freeway. This was one of the nicest hotels that I have ever stayed in for the under $100. Would definitely stay again and continue to recommend it to all my friends. I Will try another Hyatt Hotel in the future.

Date of stay: September 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
1  Thank DHKVancouver_WA
HP-CustomerSrvc, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 17, 2013

Wow! We love to hear about your experiences with us and that Ami did such a wonderful job taking care of you. Thank you for the fantastic review and we look forward to having you back the next time you are traveling through Atlanta.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last week in order to be near the airport during a day long layover between flights. I took a free shuttle to the hotel from the airport. Check in was fast and friendly. I was in awe of my room. A suite with a comfy bed, a bathtub and a large office / tv area. The flat screen was large and swiveled, so I could watch from the bed or on the couch. The room and bathroom were all very clean, and they provided generous hotel size toiletries. ( many hotels no longer do this, but rely on refillable shampoo and soap dispensers with low quality products). They have a cafe ( Starbuck´s) next to the front desk as well as a 24 hour service restaurant. The breakfast buffet was amazing, lots of selection, all fresh. This in itself would be reason to recommend this hotel. What really impressed me was that every single employee I passed or had contact with greeted me and seemed genuinely happy to be working there. I don´t know how they train and motivate their staff, but they should give lessons to other hotels. I stay at a lot of hotels and I was pleasantly surprised that no one woke me up at 9:00 am asking me when I would be checking out. Check out time is 12:00. I was able to sleep in, have a great breakfast and head to the airport on the free shuttle. I will be staying at the hotel in the future. I wish all hotels were this nice. I booked my room at the same time I booked a Delta flight.

Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
3  Thank Rebecca G
HP-CustomerSrvc, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded September 12, 2013

Thank you for this wonderful review of your experience with us! We are always pleased to know we are succeeding in our efforts to make sure every guest leaves satisfied. I will make sure the staff knows how much you appreciated their efforts.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We recently held a quickly planned business meeting in Atlanta and needed a nice reasonable place to stay and meet. The staff at this place was great to work with on the meeting room and the rooms were clean & spacious. We also liked that it had menu service and a small bar counter where we could have after meeting drinks and discussion.

I will use this property again. Very reasonably priced.

Room tip: Airport shuttle runs every 30 minutes, plan ahead. A cab from the airport is like $15 bucks due to the airport fees, seemed high, use the shuttle.
Date of stay: August 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
2  Thank Eric S
HP-CustomerSrvc, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2013

Eric S--Thank you so much for the nice review posted here. We appreciated your group and were pleased that it worked so well for you. We certainly look forward to having you return!
Thank you again.

Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were stuck in Atlanta for one night due to a disruption in our flight plans (due to Delta Airlines). I got online and found that Atlanta had several Hyatt Place Hotels. I love this hotel chain so, I called this one and made a reservation over the phone with an individual that said she would email me my reservation confirmation. Upon arriving to the hotel and waiting in line, it was finally my turn to check in. They couldn't locate my reservation and told me to step aside and wait for the other computer to come available as they wanted to look me up in that particular computer ( I am a AAA member and was told that all AAA bookings have to be checked in on 1 particular computer). I checked my email and no reservation confirmation was ever sent to me. After impatiently waiting 15 more minutes and watching several other people getting checked in, I became upset. It was 1:00 AM and I was tired and just wanted to be in a room. The "other computer" finally came available and they still couldn't locate my reservation. So I had to make a new reservation and deal with the double charge on my AMEX when I returned home 3 weeks later. No one really seemed to care that I had to wait and at one point, the girl behind the counter felt it necessary to announce that "she needed a new job." I am assuming she doesn't enjoy dealing with customers as she was rude and didn't acknowledge that people were standing right in front of her waiting to be checked in. Upon getting into our room 40 minutes after arriving to the hotel, we were greeted with stained carpet, sweaty furniture and a musty/smelly room. Not what I was expecting. I wont be staying at this hotel in the future.

Date of stay: July 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
4  Thank kristin r

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review of your experience at our hotel. I apologize that your experience was less than satisfying. Our goal is to not only meet the needs of each and every guest we serve, but to exceed your expectations.

Feedback such as yours assists us in improving our service and property on a daily basis.

Again, I apologize for the inconveniences during your stay. It is our hope that you will give us another opportunity to serve you in the future.