1,083 results
All reviewsatlanta airportan early flighthot breakfastfree breakfastnext morningwould stay againthe shuttle driverwaffle housegreat place to stayflat screenclean hotelyogurtnice stayroom was spaciousenjoyed my staycouchdesk
Reviewed June 23, 2013

This is the second time that I stayed at Hyatt Place, and we stayed here because we enjoyed our first stay here. Again it did not disappoint us. All the staff are courteous and polite, which as many of us know is not easy in a service industry. The rooms are clean, plush, cool, and comfortable. We love to sleep late when we can, and the curtains keep the room mostly dark for a good environment for resting. Free wi fi, breakfast, and parking make this place a first choice when we travel through the area. I remembered the rooms were very quiet, especially being so close to the airport, but we did hear a little shower noise from the room next door. This time we stayed on the second floor, and the shower water pressure was great, and the towels were large and plush. We really loved the hot breakfast that was included. It included fresh hot foods, fruit, bagels, cereals, juices, coffees, teas, and was hot and delicious, and the staff was very courteous. We will stay again. It also has a small pool that the kids enjoy and a small exercise room. This was a great stay compared to where we stayed the previous night. It was a competitor and was a good hotel but it charged for in room wi fi (free wi fi) in the lobby, and it charged for parking, and it did not have any free breakfast.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Monty H
HP-CustomerSrvc, Guest Relations Manager at Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

Thank you for the excellent review. We are pleased to see that you chose to stay with Hyatt Place and enjoyed all the services we have to offer. We appreciate the compliments!

Reviewed June 10, 2013

We stayed here for one night while travelling to our vacation destination. We arrived late around 1130pm and unlike many hotels the lobby/front desk was not deserted which was nice so we did not have to wait to get checked in. The front desk person was very nice and welcoming etc. We got a quick overview of where things were in the hotel and then off to our room. The rooms are what I would call junior suites and spacious. The sitting area has its own sink and desk. You can see the TV from either the bed area or the sitting area. The room was clean and comfortable. The bathroom was clean as well. We took advantage of the hot breakfast that was included the next morning. While my experience at Hyatt hotels previous to this was only as full service Hyatts, I expected a little better food. It was bad, but there was definitely room for improvement. Eggs looked to be made from powder and were cool to lukewarm at best. The coffee tasted burnt to me. If they improved the food and beverage in the hotel it was make it excellent.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank dellosso

Thank you for the feedback. We're pleased that you enjoyed your stay and, as always, will work on making the next stay an excellent one!

Reviewed June 5, 2013

This was my second trip to Atlanta, GA. I was there from May 22nd to 24th, 2013, the service was great, the staff is polite, friendly and considerate. The room was clean and cozy. And do they have an awesome chocolate cake! Going back for sure!

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Crisscuolo

We're happy to see you stayed with us again and continue to find our hotel great! We'll see you again next time! Thank you.

Reviewed June 5, 2013

Due to airport delays, we missed our flight and had to find a last minute option for the night. I am so glad that we booked here. The hotel was incredible, shuttle picked us up quickly, staff were helpful and friendly, bed incredibly comfortable. I just wish we could have slept in and enjoyed the breakfast instead of being up to get back to the airport in the morning. If I'm ever in Atlanta again, I will stay here.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank mfmonn

Thank you for the compliments! Being an airport hotel we see many travelers in you situation and do our best to make it as comfortable as possible.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I read the reviews and it seemed like a nice place and I am so glad I booked it! Here's why...
#1. It's cheaper than Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport SOUTH.
#2. They have a big dining area for the morning breakfast which is 6-10am and included nice options and changed slightly day to day.
#3. The lobby and hotel were real clean, I actually didn't mind walking barefoot in the room (I normally dont in hotels). The couch was a little worn but the bed and pillows were comfortable, got excellent sleep, did not miss my bed at home at all! Also granite sink and bathroom floor.
#4. When I say nice southern folks, this is it! I cannot believe how sweet they were!! The reception was excellent!!
#5. Convenient Shuttle that runs every half hour to the airport. Which by the way is 1 exit away!
I'm hooked on Hyatt after this trip, sorry Crowne Plaza!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank MiniTravla

Thank you for the excellent review and comments. We apprciate you staying with us and hope to serve you again in the future!