Hyatt Place Atlanta Airport North
$241
$184
$127
1,018 results
All reviewsatlanta airportdelta airlinesan early flighthot breakfastfree breakfastnext morningthe shuttle driverwould stay againwaffle housegreat place to stayspacious roomyogurtclean hotelflat screenfree shuttlenice stayenjoyed my stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 17, 2012

Very nice hotel. A little overpriced but hotel rooms were clean, very well stocked, flat screen tv in each room, nice big sofas and plenty of space to sit around in the room. Comfy beds!!! Rooms very modern looking as well. Very small pool but clean (outdoor pool), no hot tub. Free breakfast was YUMMY! not just continental as advertised, had egg sandwiches, hot cereal, OJ, tea coffee, waffles, eggs, etc. Lots of local resturaunts within short walking distance including Ruby Tuesdays, Waffle House and many others. Also the hotel shuttle is more than willing to drive you to any of the resturaunts, or stores within a 5 mile radius, including FREE shuttle to airport. This really helped!!!

Room Tip: I had a room on the 6th floor..no complaints..
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 2, 2012

The room in this hotel surprised us, it was like a suite. Perhaps we were lucky but we had a good stay. The Breakfast was a huge buffet and included in the price with fitness and free internet as well. The pool was well maintained. The location of the hotel is very good with airport shuttle available. Good restaurants like, Malones, Spondivits and Giovana's are within walking distance.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

Friendly staff, clean and spacious room, free breakfast, with a nice pool. This hotel is right by the I85, quite close to the airport, and very easy to get by Atlanta and all it's main attractions. The staff goes beyond expected to please. Definitely going back and recommending it to friends and family.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We had a short 2 day stay in Atlanta and chose this hotel as it was close to the airport. The room was large with a bedroom, living area with a second tv, sofa and chair, with a small kitchen area with a small refrigerator and table. The complementary breakfast with a rotating 3 hot items is a nice touch and has enough choices for most people to walk away satisfied. The staff was very pleasant and helpful with local recommendations for attractions. We would definitely book this hotel the next time we visit Atlanta.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I stayed at this property in late May 2012. I needed an option close to the airport but didn't want to pay a lot. After some searching, I settled on this hotel, based on a good experience at a Hyatt Place in Ohio.

When I first arrived, the woman manning the front desk was slammed with people asking her questions and the phone ringing off the hook. She still managed to take care of my check-in, answer all the walk-ups and get the phone. I was even more impressed when she called my room a few moments after I got into the room to apologize for not being able to give me 100% of her attention and offered to have me come down to get a free cookie from the snack bar. I really appreciated the offer, particularly since I still felt like she greeted me warmly as it was. (The cookie was delicious, by the way).

The lobby is a combination snack bar, front desk, lobby. It's very open. There is a business center where there are two or three computers with a printer. Printing is free. There is also a fitness center that I did not visit. The rooms are "suites" in the sense that there is a sitting area, with a couch and a desk/chair combination as well as a mini-fridge and then there is a bed area with a sink outside the toliet/shower area. The room feels spacious and it was very clean. My king bed had a newer mattress and the bedding was fresh. My only slightly negative comment was the size of the shower/toliet area. It is definitely only big enough for one person. As I was traveling solo on this trip, it wasn't a problem for me, but couples may find it a tight squeeze.

Overall, this hotel is a very good choice if you have to stay near the Atlanta airport. There are a few restaurants you can walk to. Given a choice between the nearby Hampton Inn or here, I would definitely return here. The rooms are good and the service was top-notch (something that you don't usually find in airport hotels).

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo