“Maki Fresh in Birmingham: good food, fast service, clean”
Review of Maki Fresh

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Maki Fresh
Ranked #2,042 of 4,031 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed December 31, 2012

We were at the Maki Fresh in Birmingham AL and shared the Spicy Tuna, Kyoto and the Blazer sushi. It is definitely fresh, fast, good food, very clean; off 280 adjacent to Whole Foods on 280. Reasonably priced, I'll definitely go back. In addition to sushi they also have a varied menu of salads, bowls, sliders etc. They also do take-out, catering, and have a cool freestyle soda dispenser.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

My friend and I stopped in this Peachtree Battle Shopping Center suchi place for an "end of a long travel day got to get something to eat" meal. We weren't disappointed. It was casual, friendly, fast, and good. We especially liked the crunch roll. Don't want suchi? No problem, they have a good selection of other dishes. Will go here again.

Reviewed August 16, 2012

This is a friendly restaurant where you can feel relaxed.
They offer Japanese food in an American way. I really appreciated their mini burgers and the sushi.
The service is great! They are always kind and efficient.

Reviewed April 16, 2012

I ordered the Grilled Salmon Salad. It should be called the Grilled Yellow Pepper Salmon Salad. There were so many yellow peppers on this salad that I had to take the time to remove all of them. Once completed, the salad was decent.

I went here around 3pm and there were no waiting customers. By the time I ordered, 2 customers came in before me and placed orders. I watched as the employees stood around chatting with each other before anyone attempted to make any orders. Some who came in after the other orders were place received their food first.

Good service and good food is hard to find in one establishment these days.

Reviewed January 24, 2012

Weve eaten here a couple of times now since Groupon led us there - the menu range is good, the restaurant is clean and well-organized, the service is really good and the food is great. It has a fast-food feel to the restaurant and does take-out. The Ahi Tuna is always outstanding, and the crunch roll is always worth a try. They also sell Ichiban beer for while you're waiting... Often good specials too. This has become a staple stop-off point for us when hunger strikes...

Been to Maki Fresh? Share your experiences!