“Great Atmosphere!”

Lithonia, Georgia
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Atmosphere!”
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Love the atmosphere. Has lounge beds where you can sit back and relax to eat. Great food and great service. Will definitely go again. Love it!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“I really enjoy the atmosphere and the food is really good! Again, pricey, but worth it. I do not suggest the Banana's...”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

I really enjoy the atmosphere and the food is really good! Again, pricey, but worth it. I do not suggest the Banana's Foster dessert, though. They flambé it with Bacardi 151. WAY too strong for that desert. I suppose they want a nice flame, but it soaks into the cake and it burned my throat because I was thinking it would be spiced rum or something - not 151!! haha!!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“too bad this went under”
Reviewed July 31, 2008

too bad this went under

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Please try the crab mac...”
Reviewed July 25, 2008

Please try the crab mac n' cheese

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“It was very chic and far...”
Reviewed February 10, 2008

It was very chic and far different than any other dining experience I've had. The food and decor were excellent, and I loved the relaxed, casual feel of the giant sofas!