“Friendly”

Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 24, 2019 via mobile

Place was busy for a Tuesday evening. Lots of people coming and going. The beer selection is decent and the service was just ok. Check out the scenery though.

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Granted I was referred here but no room at the bar and apparently no empty tables for a solo eater. When I decided to settle on a to go order she took 10 min to come with a menu and at that point I had been waiting for almost 25. Needless to say I left!

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

The food here is average. Parking is limited. Service is nothing special. There is nothing special about this location, it’s an average sports bar/breastreant.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019

Went in and sat at bar. I ordered the grilled wings naked and they were excellent, THe waitresses are eye candy as well. All in all I will return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Tilted Kilt is like a Hooters or Twin Peaks. I will not be reviewing the servers but the food. I had the original burger and the next day had the fish and chips. It was close to where I was staying and they have really good discounts for military. The burger was good. It’s a good size and decent quality. Nicely seasoned but a little over done for how I prefer my medium burger. The fish and chips was also nicely done. The batter wasn’t too thin or thick. I didn’t get much of the “Sam Adams” flavor in the batter but the Cod was flakey and moist. The fries (chips) were pretty average and did not taste or look cut in house. The Cole slaw in my opinion was terrible. The burger was 9 and the fish and chips 14. What gives this particular Tilted Kilt a very good is that the flavors and preparation of the food was good and the military discount was awesome. Every day is 25% off and Wednesday is 50% all food. Can’t beat it. So if you meet the criteria come enjoy some decent food and service.

Date of visit: September 2018