“Horrible Attitudes and Service”

Tilted Kilt Pub & Eatery
Order Online
Ranked #905 of 4,417 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Pub
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed April 16, 2019 via mobile

Granted I was referred here but no room at the bar and apparently no empty tables for a solo eater. When I decided to settle on a to go order she took 10 min to come with a menu and at that point I had been waiting for almost 25. Needless to say I left!

Date of visit: February 2019

Reviewed April 3, 2019 via mobile

The food here is average. Parking is limited. Service is nothing special. There is nothing special about this location, it’s an average sports bar/breastreant.

Date of visit: March 2019
Reviewed January 13, 2019

Went in and sat at bar. I ordered the grilled wings naked and they were excellent, THe waitresses are eye candy as well. All in all I will return.

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

Tilted Kilt is like a Hooters or Twin Peaks. I will not be reviewing the servers but the food. I had the original burger and the next day had the fish and chips. It was close to where I was staying and they have really good discounts for military. The burger was good. It’s a good size and decent quality. Nicely seasoned but a little over done for how I prefer my medium burger. The fish and chips was also nicely done. The batter wasn’t too thin or thick. I didn’t get much of the “Sam Adams” flavor in the batter but the Cod was flakey and moist. The fries (chips) were pretty average and did not taste or look cut in house. The Cole slaw in my opinion was terrible. The burger was 9 and the fish and chips 14. What gives this particular Tilted Kilt a very good is that the flavors and preparation of the food was good and the military discount was awesome. Every day is 25% off and Wednesday is 50% all food. Can’t beat it. So if you meet the criteria come enjoy some decent food and service.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed May 17, 2018

My friend I meet quite often here for lunch-- Today the place was not busy - But the Music Volume was extremely Loud- I asked the waitress whats with the Concert Volume -she stated someone has their I Phone hooked up and could not adjust the level.. Well after that remark I can Adjust where we go for lunch-Food OK regular Bar type food. Chicken Fingers were good/ buddy had Fried Chicken wrap. Notices more folks did not like that they could not talk above the roar of the sound

Date of visit: May 2018