“sushi and green curry”
Review of Bua Thai & Sushi

Bua Thai & Sushi
Reserve with OpenTable
Bua Thai & Sushi is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #644 of 4,041 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Sushi, Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Peach tree and Town Blvd
Transit: MARTA Brookhaven Station
Description: "BUA" which means "Lotus" in the Thai language, offers one of the best Thai cuisine and top quality sushi in the new Town Blvd, Brook heavens. At Bua, our chefs prepare all Thai dish with great attention to detail with finest ingredients so our guests can experience the truly authentic Thai cuisine taste. Our sushi bar presents great selections of both nigiri and exciting array of custom sushi rolls (maki). We also feature a full liquor bar with a lot of delicious mixed drinks as well as a great wine selection. ... Bua is a perfect place where friends and family can enjoy mouth-watering authentic Thai food, great sushi in a lovely atmosphere... " Bua ... Simply Delicious"
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Tasty, spicy, great thai food - love the curries. Good Prices and nice atmosphere. Patio seating available.

1  Thank Delphine J

Reviewed October 10, 2013

I had a fairly decent meal on Sept. 11th but unfortunately left my credit card. I called BUA and they said that they had it and agreed to mail it back to me in Florida. A week later, I called back and was told that the manager, Joy was too busy and had not mailed it. She was going to mail it and I was to receive my card soon. Three weeks later, Nothing! My card was not mailed and I have no idea where it is! I am disappointed in the manager's lack of care regarding returning a person's personal credit card. I have had to monitor the card's activity every day for fear that it is being used by a stranger and now, since Joy definitely did not send it, I have to order a new card and cancel all my automatic payment drafts from different companies. This is a lot of trouble. Thanks a lot Joy! I will never return to this restaurant. Food is good but not outstanding but more importantly, I can't trust management!

1  Thank Dee C
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Went with wife and daughter. Three different entrees, two appetizers, all delicious. Very fresh, and excellent flavor. The Pad Thai was outstanding. Wine list was quite good as well. Highly recommended.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Went there with my girlfriends on a trip to Atlanta. Very good Thai food and really great atmosphere to boot. As others mentioned they take spice seriously so 1 pepper is gonna be spicey..and I like spice. Good service and interesting drink list. Everyone enjoyed.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

Our party of 4 went there for mothers day on the spur of the moment. It was in between meal periods around 4pm and we were immediately seated. We ordered some sushi for appetizers and then ordered main Thai dishes. The Panang curry was excellent and the presentation was very tasteful. The others in our group had fried Tofu and Pork with vegetables. Both were also very pleased with their selections. Service was efficient and not overbearing. We will be back if we come to the area again.