“Fresh, Fast and delicious”
Review of Verde Taqueria

Verde Taqueria
Ranked #604 of 4,000 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A great, fresh inexpensive meal. Enjoy the chips and variety of salsas, queso and guacamole. The variety of tacos leaves you wanting to try more - I enjoyed the short rib and buffalo chicken. Try them all.
Great beers and margaritas.

Reviewed August 20, 2012

On my last trip to Atlanta, GA, I went with friends to a local Fave -- Verde Taqueria, on Collier Rd. We began our meal with Salsa & Chips, added some Queso (white cheese dip), a Pitcher of Cold Beer for the guys, and an Original (salt-free) Margarita for me. We chose to sit outside on the Patio, under fans that circulated the Summer Breezes, although on a previous visit we sat inside-- in the cool a/c. I was there with friends, but I noticed several tables with young families. Our food arrived promptly, and our Wait-Staff were polite, friendly, and patient. I had the House (Casa) Salad, half-bowl, and I was amazed at (1) the value-under $5, and (2) the large portion, and then (3) the wonderful taste! I had also ordered a Grilled Veggie Taco... Mmmm!! My food was crazy-good, my Margarita was cold and delicious. I can't wait to visit again, because I sure want to go back to 'Verde'!!

Reviewed June 30, 2012

This place is truly Wonderful! Gorgeous Decor! Cool Outdoor Seating! Amazing Selection of Appetizers, Entrees and Drinks! Ridiculously Inexpensive! I LOVE this Place!

Reviewed April 2, 2012

Came here after church for lunch. They were very full but the food was great, service was quick and we will definitely go back. Their porch seating is perfection and our tacos were great. Get as many or as few as you want. Definitely recommend!

Reviewed March 15, 2012

The title sums it up. The food is good and is served promptly. The service is nondescript, but for the prices, who cares? Great spot if you want to watch a sporting event and dine informally with a few friends.

Been to Verde Taqueria? Share your experiences!