“New experience”
Review of Alma Cocina

Alma Cocina
Reserve with OpenTable
Alma Cocina is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #27 of 3,986 Restaurants in Atlanta
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Transit: MARTA Peachtree Center
Reviewed January 31, 2014

First time at Alma Cocina and had a great experience. Signature cocktails and tequila selection were awesome, the food was unique and service was attentive. I recommend it!

There are newer reviews for Alma Cocina

Reviewed January 28, 2014

I dined with a group of colleagues and we ate here and I am a bit of a picky eater and every dish had something that made me think twice about it, but finally I decided on the Roasted Chicken Mole entrée and I made a great pick. Out of all 8 of us at the table everyone seemed to like my entrée the best. I don't like Mole, but it was on the side and subbed the plantains out for the potato casserole instead and it was delicious. Based off others the taco's were pretty good and one of us ordered the Goat and he liked it too. The only thing that wasn't good was the Tequila Cube (pineapple flavored one) they offer at the end of the meal for $14. Two of my colleagues absolutely did not like them so you may want to think twice about the pineapple flavored one unless you like that sort of thing. Overall though a nice hotel and connected / part of the Ritz Carlton in town.

Reviewed January 28, 2014

this place is excellent, you can go wrong with the chicken tinga tostadas, the elote, and you must finish with the tres leches...

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Starting from the signature margarita, every dish was fantastic. I believe it is booked solid on most days, particularly if there is a convention/meeting in town (as I did). However, I got lucky with OpenTable.com. Really fantastic spanish cuisine a little Americanized. Serving sizes are a little small (in between true Madrid Tapas and US appetizer), but in MHO enough for a good meal. For groups, fantastic opportunity to order multiple appetizers and entrees to get the full range. Get the guacamole, and the lamb for sure :-) Makes me feel like going back...

Reviewed January 25, 2014

We went to this after being told that there was a twenty minute wait at the Atlanta Grill at the ritz carleton with an empty dining room. We were pleased with quality of the food and the serVice. We had the fried avocado taco and te sweet potato appetizer. Will go back again. Go here and not to the Atlanta Grill