“A Charming New Restaurant that deserves support”
Review of Dez Persian Grill - CLOSED

Dez Persian Grill
Cuisines: Persian
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This 2 month old restaurant has transformed a very ordinary space of a Chinese restaurant into a much brighter place with iconic Persian paintings, and a TV slide show of the beautiful places in Persia, no mention here of Iran. The staff is very warm and eager to please. They offer 3 stews which can be had vegetarian (the bean version was very tasty), my husband loved a beef version, in addtion to the traditional kebabs. They were just preparing a patio for the summer. Although the view is not notable, it overlooks a strip shopping center's parking lot, this is a very nice addition to the neighborhood. We are looking forward to taking our family there next week!

Reviewed March 14, 2012

My 9 yr old son and I visited this restaurant this past weekend. Having never been to a Persian place, I had no idea what to expect. The food was good, but the waitress was awesome. She explained each dish and how to eat and season it.
Great experience.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I was excited to try this place since I love Persian food and it's located close to my office. The decor was elegant and the service was very friendly and attentive. As I was deciding on a lunch entree a complimentary bowl of a delicious beef vegetable soup was served. I went with the koobideh kabob, which came out as two skewers with a large portion of basmati and a grilled tomato. The meat was juicy and tender and the basmati was cooked well, but for some reason I couldn't shake the feeling that I've had better versions elsewhere. Maybe there was a little less seasoning than what I'm accustomed to? I could tell the grilled roma tomato wasn't quite ripe, but it's the middle of winter so it's hard to complain... Couldn't quite put my finger on it, but I've certainly had much worse too. I'm sure they may tweak things since they've only been open a few weeks and they were asking for feedback from the customers. All in all a very pleasant lunch, and I'll probably give it another try in the future. I'd love to give them a higher rating than average just due to the attentiveness of the staff, but ultimately I have to put more value on the food which was solid, but somehow just not at the level of being crave worthy.