We stayed here during an annual business trip to Atlanta. Overall, the hotel is average, there is nothing special here. They are in the midst of renovations, so maybe it will be better next year.
The breakfast buffet was average, in line with what you usually get at Staybridge. The staff in the breakfast room was very grouchy, and seemed rather irritated that there were many guests and some of them were messy. She was very busy, and at times had difficulty keeping up with the number of guests. She really needed some help!
The most important amenity to us is a hot tub - we vend at conventions, and after spending the day moving heavy boxes of inventory and being on our feet, we really look forward to hot tub time! The entire pool/hot tub area of this hotel is gross!! The water in the hot tub was cloudy, the jets did not work properly, and there were insects floating in the water and crawling along the tile - YUCK! When I checked out, I asked the front desk person if the pool area was to be included in the renovations, and she replied that she did not know, and agreed that it was in need of renovation. I also suggested that they have an exterminator look at the pool area, and she laughed and said "Yeah, I know what you mean!"
I used the excercise room once during our stay, and there were no towels, no water cooler, and no disinfectant spray/wipes to clean sweat off the equipment.
The best thing about this hotel is the location - there are several restaurants nearby, and the MARTA station is only 1 1/2 miles away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is an upscale extended stay hotel nestled in the hottest business and leisure district of Buckhead Atlanta. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to I-75, I-85, GA-400, midtown and downtown Atlanta. The hotel is minutes away from major corporations at the Atlanta Financial Center and Piedmont Center; Atlanta's finest restaurants and exclusive shopping at Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza. The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is designed to meet the needs of the seasoned traveler. Relax in our spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites, complete with full kitchens & complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access. Enjoy our complimentary guest laundry, fitness center, and indoor pool as you make us your home away from home! Join us in the Great Room every morning for a delicious complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Be sure to drop back by for our Sundowner Reception Tuesday-Thursday evenings. You will enjoy complimentary light appetizers served with beer, wine and soft drinks. For your added convenience, the Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead offers a complimentary Shuttle which will take you within 3 miles of the hotel. Shuttle area includes MARTA service *Pet Fee $150 Non Refundable - $75 if staying 6 days or less. *Hotel does not offer sleeper sofas. *Valid credit card required upon check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Priceline, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and TripOnline SA so you can book your Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Staybridge Suites