Myself, my daughter, and my little grandson stayed at this hotel during the Christmas holiday while visiting family. I figured it would be pretty nice since it is in the Buckhead area. The first room they gave us Room 604 had an overpowering smell of cigarette smoke the minute we opened the door. They changed our room to 407 with light bulbs in the lamps that did not work, a giant rust stain in the bathtub, no vent fan in the bathroom, several good sized white carpet stains in the bedroom, and curtains that would not close because they were missing curtain hooks. After myself and several other guests waited a reasonable time on December 24th, I had to knock on the door and step into the kitchen area several times to ask for forks, milk, and food to be put into the empty food serving containers. Each time we knocked on the door, the young lady was having a happy chat with a gentleman who looked like he did not belong there. I could not believe he was in the kitchen around the food being served to hotel guests. The icing on the cake was on Christmas morning. The lady working in the food area that morning was more than rude. When asked for a refill in the coffee urn and for a coffee cup, the lady said "well you can just get some in the lobby" and then went outside to smoke her cigarette and chat. Really??? Well, I went to the lobby and that coffee urn was empty also, so I ended up asking the front desk person for a cup of coffee. The woman working in the kitchen area was so disrespectful in the way she spoke to my daughter that we left the food area and advised the front desk of the problem. It was very obvious this woman was not happy to be working there. And now, after all that "holiday fun", I find that they have overcharged my credit card. This hotel should retrain their kitchen staff, have some type of quality control when charging credit cards, and for goodness sake have a manager check the rooms behind the cleaning staff to make sure they are presentable for paying customers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is an upscale extended stay hotel nestled in the hottest business and leisure district of Buckhead Atlanta. The hotel is centrally located with easy access to I-75, I-85, GA-400, midtown and downtown Atlanta. The hotel is minutes away from major corporations at the Atlanta Financial Center and Piedmont Center; Atlanta's finest restaurants and exclusive shopping at Lenox Mall and Phipps Plaza. The Staybridge Suites Hotel by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead is designed to meet the needs of the seasoned traveler. Relax in our spacious studio, one-bedroom, and two-bedroom suites, complete with full kitchens & complimentary high speed and wireless Internet access. Enjoy our complimentary guest laundry, fitness center, and indoor pool as you make us your home away from home! Join us in the Great Room every morning for a delicious complimentary Deluxe Continental Breakfast. Be sure to drop back by for our Sundowner Reception Tuesday-Thursday evenings. You will enjoy complimentary light appetizers served with beer, wine and soft drinks. For your added convenience, the Staybridge Suites by Holiday Inn Atlanta Buckhead offers a complimentary Shuttle which will take you within 3 miles of the hotel. Shuttle area includes MARTA service *Pet Fee $150 Non Refundable - $75 if staying 6 days or less. *Hotel does not offer sleeper sofas. *Valid credit card required upon check in. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Atlanta Buckhead Hotel Atlanta
- Atlanta Staybridge Suites